022

Chances Of A Coincidence

Maybe my brain was fooling me, averting my attention towards unnecessary worry. Possibly the heat messed with my brain, burned a few cells for me to think normally of situations but than how will Minho explain him passing out from the heat after refusing to wear less layers in PE.

It was just a coincidence that our classes shared PE today however, I'm starting to think it was some sort of warning to me.

My head lingered with these thoughts through the entire lesson, earning me a few warnings from the teacher but I couldn't get out of this thought process.

I wanted an answer and right now Minho wasn't here to give me one, not long after he was hurriedly taken away after passing out with a loud bang.

The thought of him being hurt impacted me mentally. And solely for this reason did my mind jump between reasons as to why Minho is hurt.

The idea of Minho was long projected negatively in my mind but a threat to himself? It was certainly becoming a possibility.

"Hyunjin what's wrong with you? Focus!!" Keeho shouted as I blanked out, yearning a punch to my face by a ball.

"Sor-" my words left half finished as I felt liquid dripping and as my fingers inched closer to my nose, I felt the droplets soak into my skin.

"Omg are you okay?" Same classmate shouted in concern now. I nodded, feeling the pressure stronger and shivers welcome me.

"Take him to the nurse office!" The teacher shouted at the classmate and he just nodded and hurriedly rushed me off.

"I'm okay! Don't be so worried!" I ensured him however, he ignored my words.

It was only mere minutes before we reached the door however, the slightest sound stopped me in my tracks, the sound of faint familiar voices.

Voices that shouldn't be together.

Chan and Minho.

A threat to himself?
I couldn't have been dumber. He only knows how to hurt not feel anything himself.

°°°

How are you liking the story so far? Any criticism pls say it!!

I will ATTEMPT to update this weekend 🤡

Favourite TXT song ?