030

Isn't meant to be

Isn't meant to be

I felt as if my soul left my body, as if I viewed the situation from third person, the expression that drew on my face I could see every crease, the colour of my skin lighten as I attempt to understand the words spoken by Chan.

Surely Lee Minho knows his situation far better then a childish man who keeps seeking attention from him. it's definitely his attempt at putting distance between the two of us especially after what happened with Felix.

It makes sense.

It has to.

"What? Did he tell you he was getting abused?" Chan laughed "seriously you're a fool hyunjin! You think someone like him is really a good person? For goodness sake he hurt your best friend surely that told you enough about him" he continued.

"-up" full sentences couldn't exit my mouth and any words that did only came out in mumbles.

"Since the incident happened, his parents refused to see him again and even sent him away! What a joke he is so honestly give up on him, he's a cruel person. Like he actually caused someone to-"

"Shut up!" I shouted, far louder then I'd thought I would, I felt dryness spread throughout my throat, a tightening hold around my neck that didn't let me speak further.

Chan just stared at me "I tried to tell you" was all he said before he walked off, leaving me to process the situation.

someone had bumped into me, my balance slipping as I almost tripped but was caught by the person.

"Are you okay?" I recognised the voice of jeongin and I attempted at bettering my current emotions and thoughts. "Ye-yea I'm fine" I stuttered, my head unable to fully focus.

"You really don't look it... How about we chat for a bit?" He smiled, grabbing onto me before I could even answer and leading me into an empty classroom.

He sat opposite me, watching me intensely as he waited patiently to hear something from me.

"Is whatevers happening right now cause of Minho?" The tone in which he spoke changed negatively, a disappointing expression visible.

"Jeongin" I started but I was afraid to utter my concerns.

"Look I don't know what happened but I've definitely noticed you guys have become closer and even though I'm very annoyed you didn't keep your promise, I want to help you cause I know what he's capable of"

His words didn't even enter my ears, fully deaf to anything he was saying, I could only hear myself.

"Jeongin-"

"Yes" he answered

"I-I think Minho is harming himself" I finally spoke and silence surrounded us.

"So?" He replied.

°°°

HOW ARE YOU ALL