033

Scars

Scars

"You're disgusting." i spoke yet Minho didn't even spare me a glance. He looked so proud "and im happy you think that. Makes this easier for me"

"So this is goodbye and please don't ever talk to me after tonight. I think we're both best off without each other" he gave one final look, it barely lasted seconds but I felt his vision even when he was turned away, my heart ached so tightly,  like I was suffocating.

I took a few steps forward, my hand reaching his wrist, he stopped but a mumble of pain left his lips, my eyes drawing to his wrist. "Let go of me!" I pushed him onto the wall behind, holding his wrist tight as I rolled his sleeve up with my other hand and just as I expected. Scars.

"What the hell hyunjin! Can't you leave me alone!" He yelled, voice coated with annoyance and fear. "What's this Minho? Now that we're over you don't have to lie to me. Just tell me what's going on with you and I'll let you go"

He kept silent at my words, just holding eye contact with me and I didn't dare break it or let go of him. After a few seconds he tried pushing me away, his hands hitting my chest constantly and I could feel the frustration. "Please stop it" he whispered, head hung low, body only centimeters apart and I just about felt his breathe fan my neck. "I will. Just answer what I asked you" I ordered, my hold slightly tightening on his wrist.

"Hyunjin please. I don't wanna have to hurt you, can't we end this like normal people?" He uttered in a shaky voice, eyes pooling with tears. "I want to let you go knowing you're safe with yourself. Did you forget unlike you my feelings are real. I like you Minho" my words didn't seem to affect him, he remained still as before, expression and all. But Minho was never known for caring...

"What will you even do if you know the truth?" He asked, looking to the side "I don't know but it's better then not knowing. I care for yo-"

"Stop it! Stop saying you like me or care for me. Stop it. It's disgusting. I hate it! I don't want you liking me, I don't...."

"But I do and I will continue to like you" I shouted at him, Minho flinching but soon after, his body fully relaxed, face softening.

"I lied about the abuse" he started mumbling.

"I know. So what's on your wrist?" I inquired further.

"Just self harm cuts...that's all. Can you let me go now" Just?

"Why are you cutting yourself?" He bit on his lips, tears slipping down his checks. He shakes his head, tiny whimpers leaving his lips.

"Tell me" Minho gave me a look pleading to stop that yearned no response from me.

"I need to hurt myself" he mumbled further through his tears.

"Why"

"So I can understand him. How I hurt him"

°°°

Things you would end a friendship/ relationship over

Would you be interested in reading a story from me that's not a fan fiction but just an original work?