007

Hate

Hate

"THERE'S A FIGHT!"

It's only seconds before almost the whole class is outside the corridors, running around to catch a glimpse of the said fight.

Everyone's voices mixed and it created the most annoying sound to digest. The teacher shouts as he follows them out, commanding them to get inside.

I take no part in it and just stare at the mess the school is over a dumb fight. Everybody pushed together and as more classes came out, more accusations bounced about.

A couple students who stayed inside sat together as they whispered to each other until one of their phones rings and they gasp.

"Apparently it's Minho and Felix fighting—"

Without a second, I get up and rush out towards their classroom, I got a few free hits along the way and as i neared, it became more crowded.

"What the fuck is wrong with them?!" A student shouts as Felix falls on top of him and I gasp at the bloody state Felix is in.

I run to help him up but he pushes me away trying to get to Minho "I'm going to fucking end you!" He threatens and my eyes follow Minho at his less damaged face.

I grab onto Felix arms, pulling him back from Minho "let me go!!" He shouts and slowly falls out my grip, he latches himself onto Minho once again, on top of him throwing a few mild punches that Minho still avoids and returns.

My eyes soon rush towards Chan who's wide eyed at the situation, mouth open as he heavily gulps and proceeds to push through to get to the fighting duo.

Following his direction, we soon are steps away and I pull onto his arm to catch up to him and he stops, glaring back until he realises it's me and softens his expression with concern now "get Felix away" he orders and although his face never hinted at anger, his voice was particularly drowning in it and I wished I understood his side but I pushed my wonders aside and tried to go help Chan separate the two.

I was only seconds behind but soon felix was harshly thrown into my arms, the impact so heavy we both fell to the ground and I felt a couple fingers twist.

I could hear Felix crying and I held him closer as I stared up to be met with the most hateful pair of eyes directed straight at Felix.

But that piercing glare belonged to Chan.

°°°

💜 Finally Hyunjin is back 💜

Thank you sooo much for 300 reads ❤️

What's Ur fav song ?