𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

You fluttered your eyes open and took in your surroundings

You fluttered your eyes open and took in your surroundings. This is defiantly not where you were before. It was a fairly dark room that was made of wood, and had a small window at the very top on the room. There were no rays emitting from the window. Indicating that it was night. You felt a cool sensation on your forehead and lifted your hand up to see what it was. You gripped it into your hand to see a damp cloth. You looked to see you were on a tatami mat with a white blanket covering your body from the waist down.

You slowly sat up but felt a sharp pain in the back of your head. You hiss through your teeth and placed your hand on the back of your head. You got up steadily and when you did. You became dizzy and almost fell over when you caught yourself on the wall. You leaned against it and slowly walked to the door that lead into the unknown (INTO THE UNKNOWNNN okay I'll stop 😂)

You gripped the handle and turned it, ready for anything if you were captured by any chance. When you opened it, it creaked slightly and opened. You took in your surroundings and found a man sitting in front of a fire and poked at it occasionally.

"Your should rest more." The man said. You stopped in your tracks and stared wide eyed at the man. He turned to face you and you almost gasped. He had a mask upon his face that was red with a long nose and an angry looking expression.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki. And you are?" You remained silent.

"You know it's rude to not answer people." He stated. You still stayed silent. A door on the far right of the room opened and in came the familiar boy with burgundy hair came in with a bowl of water. You felt a wave of relief wash over you. His burgundy eyes moved over to you and he stopped in his tracks. He dropped the bowl of water from his hands and ran over to you. He wrapped his arms around you with passion but gently at the same time.

"I'm so glad your okay!" He was on the verge of tears. You couldn't help but hug him back as he dug his face into your neck. You smelled so sweet to him. Your fragrance was of flowers and honey and he loved it.

"Your boyfriend has hardly left your side." Urokodaki mentioned as he stood up and approached the both of you. You and Tanjiro turned bright red and let go of each other.

"Oh no! We aren't in a relationship at all! We were just traveling together!" Tanjiro explained the best he could while waving his hands in the air and trying to cover his bright red face. You covered your flustered face with your hands in embarrassment.

"I know a lie when I see one," Urokodaki said. "Anyways, I've brought you here because one, you kids would've died without me being there. And two, you need training. If you want to become demon slayers." You raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know we wanted to be demon slayers?" You asked. Urokodaki turned to face you.

"After you were knocked out by that demon, I came in and helped you and your friend. And your friend also mentioned that you wanted to become demon slayers and help with his demon sister." You then remembered Nezuko.