2

—-

—-

"𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒊 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎...𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚..
𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏..."

Echoes surrounded the mellifluous voice, she sung tunefully in the bloody woods...Sunghoon smelled her sweet scent...he could hear how heavily her heart was racing.

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍."

Sunghoon —-

The song...why was it so familiar...I wasn't able to comprehend where I heard it from. I had to rush to the figure...

Her scent was very sweet. I scurried near the scent's direction, immediately crashing my figure into another's.

POV —-

"Ah fuck." He cursed under his breath...her heart began to pound...he could hear it within the shell of his ears.

She didn't run...she didn't try to escape...she sat in place...

——

I gripped onto her arm tightly, I thought she would finally make noise but she didn't budge. She stayed silent...

I finally connected my eyes with her soft gentle ones, her jaw clenched strongly...she yanked my hand away from her arms.

"You don't have any manners do you?"  she tilt her head, finally speaking.

I rolled my eyes in irritation, nearly grasping onto her collar but she had way quicker reflexes...There is no way...she's a human...she's apart of the living how could she have such quick reflexes...?

Her reflexes were like mine...

She kicked me into a tree and trapped my arms, she twisted my arm. I couldn't use my powers or else she'd find out what I am.

"What do you want from me? Why are you pestering me around?"

"The song you were singing..."  I grunted while she kept twisting my arms, pulling on it harder.

"What about it."

"Where did you hear if from..."

"Why the hell do you care?"

"Answer me." I gritted my teeth...I sensed such familiarity with the song but I couldn't detect where it was from...it's like I've known it forever.

"So imperious." She muttered under her breath. I am not demanding...I just need to know where the hell that song came from

I wasn't yearning for her blood anymore, something made me want to keep her off limits. Until I get my answers I won't do anything.

"You won't ever get a response to that question, don't ever try to ask me personal things. You're a stranger I just met and you expect me to trust you?"

She let go off me and glared, I stared at her pin that had the name "Park Yujin"

"Park Yujin?" I smirked, she widened her eyes and stared at the bottom of her badge. She zipped up her jacket quickly and ignored me.

"Leave." She pushed me to the side.

"What."

"I said leave. Whatever you came to do shouldn't be in my direction so leave." 

"That's not going to be so easy." He leaned against the tree.

—- Yujin

I grabbed onto his arm...this time our skin made contact...my eyes flashed before me...Everything around me went black.

I could see a room filled with blood...just blood...it was spewing with red liquid all around the room as someone got drenched into it...they reached out for the droplets of blood spewing out of the walls.

His figure collapsed onto the floor, his eyes shut tight...he didn't wake up since then...

When I saw the face I couldn't believe my eyes...it was him...it was the boy in front of me.

My eyes burned of fear, "who...are you?" My breath turned shaky.

He raised a brow curiously, "What do you mean love?" He teasingly asked me.

I gulped..."Who the fuck....we're you?"

——

What was he...? Why could Yujin see something about him in her eyes?