10

Next day —-

Next day —-

The night was lengthy and rough, the boys spent hours on sweeping up the bloody floors of their new classmates whom they preyed on, compelled them and sent them home.

Yujin ——

I woke up lightheaded, my orbs still blurry. I was in an unfamiliar room, then I remembered....

What happened to me last night.

I sprinted over to a nearby mirror, I examined my neck. The two bite marks were completely exposed when I put my hair behind my ears...everything that happened last night was true, I'm really not loosing my mind.

Vampires...? How is it possible? Why am I not as shocked as I'm supposed to be?

I tugged on the door's handle that was locked tight, this is terrible. Davina is going to be worried sick.

The door was suddenly bust open, revealing 7 figures.

"Sunghoon this is the girl right?" Jungwon raised a brow.

"Isn't it obvious idiot?" - Ni-ki

So his name is Sunghoon?

"Sunghoon...." I called out his name, staring at him with two tired eyes.

"Release me, you horrendous beast. My best friend is going to be worried sick about me."

"That's not to be a problem...." Jay smirked.

I waggled my brows in confusion, looking at the guy with a huge grin on his face. "What did you do?!"

"I compelled her that's it." Jay burst out laughing. "Davina won't remember you for a while."

"Y-you guys are vampires t-too?"

The boys stared at each other, they turned back to look at me then nodded.

"Then what do you d-do ?"

"We only breath blood." Jungwon's eyes glowed red, Jay nudged him telling him to cut it out.

Jake pulled my shoulders standing me still, his eyes connected deeply with mine...I watched his pupils dilate.

"Forget that Sunghoon ever bit you, forget about everything."

"Why do I n-need to forget?"

"Becaus- wait a damn minute...You can still hear me?! Do you remember anything still?"

"About getting bitten by a vampire? Oh yea that's definitely so easy to forget." I rolled my eyes in vexation.

"Vervain...she has it in her system." Ni-ki sniffed, "what but she doesn't know about our existence? How do you have vervain?!"

"What the hell is vervain?!"

"She's telling the truth?" Ni-ki raised a brow, staring me up and down.

"If she's telling the truth then how the hell is it in her system."

"Someone around her knows about us...or maybe it's something else I don't know!"

"Now we really can't release her!" - Heeseung

"What?!!"

"Were not letting you go." Ni-ki replied to me. I gulped and turned to sunoo

"Sunoo...I didn't think that you'd be with these guys. I don't want to stay here and also about the other day... Please...tell me her name." I pleaded

"I'm not risking it." Sunoo leaned against the wall, speaking in a monotone voice.

"Tell her who's name?!" - Ni-ki

"My mom's name."

"Sunoo...you know her mother...?"

Sunoo turned his head towards the 6 boys who stared at him with complete confusion.

Sunoo's lips curved up to the side, but he kept himself undercover. He cleared his throat to speak, "Well...I guess you can say me and her go way back."

"What's that supposed to mean? Did you have a connection with her when you were a kid? Cause she definitely was not there during high school."

"I'm not to be speaking about this, It's my final decision Yujin...I'm not going to risk saying her name. Once anybody hears it...nothing will be the same."

"Sunoo you're scaring us now." Jake's breath went dry.

"It's not to be a problem, shut up about your mom. She's not here, move on." Sunoo spat before leaving the room.

"Sorry...he doesn't like sharing things and has quite the temper while someone pushes him to do something. If he doesn't want to speak about your mother I think it's for the best."

"And who are you?"

"I'm Lee Heeseung, the nicest and most humble one around here love. Nice to meet you."

Jake scoffed at his older one, "Nicest my ass." He muttered because Heeseung makes him drink animal substitute and takes it seriously with a strict passion.

"I heard that...and don't worry. More animal substitute coming your way since you love it so much." Heeseung sarcastically cooed.

"Can you guys let me out." I asked in an unbothered manner, simply speaking to them as if they were "normal" human beings.

Jay clicked his tongue, "Well we would've...I wish it was that easy but "Mr. Mc I want to suck a girl's blood without compelling her" made it hard for us. You remember everything, you can't be released."

I clasped my hands together, covering my face. "Screw this life."

——