7

—-

—-

Yujin —-

"Yujin!!" Her friend Davina squealed excitedly, looking over at a big envelope.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you squealing like that?"

"we literally got invited to a party by the mr.Hottie !!!"

"And who the hell is that?"

"The new guy at school!!! His name is Park Jongseong, he goes by Jay though. And he transferred with 6 other friends."

"Interesting. So...what are you going to do now?"

"Come on Yujin, you never go to any parties or celebrations!! Let's go just for this once!" Davina pleaded.

I deadpanned.

Davina kept begging, "I swear after the party you can go and do whatever you want in those horrendous woods of yours!!"

I do owe Davina one, she's always there for me so this time I decided to agree.

"Fine. I will go with you just once, it's only to make up to you."

Davina pulled into her embrace, "I love you!!!"

—-

"When is the party???"

"Tonight, 8pm. It's going to be huge, it's going to be masquerade themed, we can get dressed together."

"Oh god...why did I agree. Masquerade? That's kind weird..."

"No it's going to be so romantic!! Just imagine finding your soulmate there!"

"Your soulmate can be anywhere you idiot not just Korea."

"Whatever!!! Come on let's go and pick out some clothes."

Time skip ——

After a handful of shopping I placed all of my bags on the couch, "don't you think it's a bit too much?"

I asked Davina whilst checking my dress in the mirror, a white silk fabric gown with a few petal designs surrounding it.

"Too much? I think it's absolutely stunning, it's better than all of that ones you chose-"

"Should I wear it?"

"Wear that dress Yujin it is so pretty." Davina patted my shoulder, I just chuckled while nodding my head.

Boy's pov—-

"YOU DID WHAT-" heeseung freaked out at his younger one.

"I SAID. I'm throwing a party here in the castle, and I invited that girl Sunghoon saw in the woods." Said Jay.

"Well I didn't invite her. I invited her best friend because she was really cute, but the invitation goes for the both of them...I guess?" He shrugged, chugging on a bottle of blood.

"YOU WHAT." Sunghoon shouted.

"You heard me, I'm too lazy to repeat." Jay rolled his eyes.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND HER-"

"I transferred all of us to her school, Jungwon told me her name and stuff so."

"WHY WOULD DO YOU TRANSFER US TO HER SCHOOL HOLY GOD ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!!!"

"Relax !! And plus it's better than going to an all vampires school!! We can just suck on people for free." - Jay.

"He's right, I'm tired of waiting to get blood." Riki set his feet high onto the table.

"I don't mind a little trouble, let's face some challenges shall we?" Sunoo placed his cup onto the brink of his chin.

"I agree with Sunoo, let's face some challenges." - Jake

"The party is tonight..."

Jungwon smirked, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked causing the rest to smirk.

"Drugging people's drinks, and taking their bloods." Jake licked his lips.

"Actually...I think I'm starting to like this idea of yours Jay..." A grin planted on Sunghoon's face, his eyes slowing turning red.

Another party...yet another sky fall.

The work of vampires never fail, they always get what they want.

——