25

The day —-

The day —-

POV  ——

Sunghoon had used up all of his quality time to himself after what had happened a while ago. He thought maybe if he stayed alone to clear his mind he'd feel better.

Today was the day of the wedding, Sunghoon was currently being prepped by the servants and maids.

"You're highness isn't this exciting?! You're finally getting married our little one."

"I'm one of the oldest though?"

"When it comes to the oldest 4 you're the youngest which is why we call you our little one" The maid chuckled, one side of my lips quirked up at the maid's saying.

"You're highness I do really want to tell you something and I hope you take in these words of mine." Said the maid strictly, now I was eager to know what she wants to say.

"go on, I'm listening."

"About the princess....please don't treat her badly. She's the only one who'll be by your side at all times after this marriage, treat her well...just like how a queen should be treated."

"Bu-"

"I don't ask for much in life Sunghoon but these wise words...you'll realize it the sooner you know it. The princess will be your everything."

Sunghoon decided to stay silent, he didn't understand what she meant by that.

"Your suit is ready your highness please make your way to the ceremony."

Yujin —-

"I can't believe you're getting married...we were supposed to be endgame not you and some ripper." Davina held onto her chest as if she was hurt.

"Fate didn't say we were end game though." I slid my finger down my eyes like a tear rolling down, my lips going up into a pout.

"And voila, I'm done adding in the minor designs into the dress...looks at the moon prints it's absolutely stunning." Davina clasped her hands together.

My lips curved up into a smile, "I really love it Davina, thank you so much for being the most best friend I could ever ask for."

"Stop you're going to make me shed tears." Davina chuckled.

"What are you waiting for? Go up there" Davina smiled.

"I should, I wish I had a dad to walk me up at the aisle but I don't have a dad...i kinda feel sad." I brought up.

"No need to be upset...if you want I would be delighted to walk you down the aisle." One of the butlers smiled, he must be sunghoon's favorite judging by what the boys told me.

"Really? You would do that for me? Thank you so much Ahjussi."

"You're very welcome, now come on take my hand." He reached out his hand for me to hold and I gladly accepted.

The ceremony began, Davina took her seat next to Jay and smiled while the butler leisurely stepped out onto the aisle with me.

POV —-

Sunghoon turned his head to the side where he saw Yujin coming towards him in the wedding dress they both chose together.

Yujin made it up to the stage and stood in her position, she quivered her lips in nervousness. Today was the day where everything would change.

"Today we are here to wed prince Sunghoon and Princess Yujin, the two have finally been brought together by fate so we could enjoy this happy day. Within this marriage May all vampires live in peace."

"Park Sunghoon do you take Park Yujin to be your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward for better, or worse, for richer, or poorer, for sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Park Yujin do you take Sunghoon to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forwards for better or worse, richer of poorer, in sickness and in health till death does you part?"

"....I....I do."

"By the power invested by me I may now pronounce you husband and wife, King and Queen. You may kiss the bride."

Yujin —-

Sunghoon placed his hands on my jaw, staring into my eyes deeply. "Enjoy the moment while you can." The side of his lips slightly quirked up before he leaned in to press his plump lips against mine.

The halls were crowded with loud claps and cheers, Heeseung,Jake and Jay  stood there crying like little boys for their best friend while Jungwon and the rest of the younger ones tried to contain their laughs at the ones who were crying.

Davina shed some tears as well which was extremely rare because I haven't seen her cry in years, today must've been very meaningful to her.

Sunoo lips were brought up, his head tilted staring at the two new weds.

"You're story has now began."

—-