57

——-

——-

"I'm pregnant!" I finally managed to say by screaming out to everyone, after two weeks. Two stressful weeks of keeping it to myself out of fear, after stealing tons of blood bags the past week, I finally burst.

POV ——

Yoori spit the drink of out her mouth and stood up from her seat "what?!". Jake chocked on the water he was currently drinking..."Oh...my...god..."

Heeseung started to cry "So she's not going to die!!" Jungwon covered his mouth unable to form any words "w-what, did she just s-say she's p-pregnant?"

Ni-ki's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets "holy fuck I think she just did." and Sunoo's jaw dropped.

All stared with puzzled looks, Sunghoon gulped unable to look back into Yujin's fierce eyes. He stood up from his seat and approached Yujin.

"Y-yujin." He grabbed her arms stuttering from anxiousness. Unable to figure out what he's supposed to respond to after he fucked up everything.

Yujin released his grip of hers and stared back at him with drops in her eyes, "Don't even, you're the worst person I've ever met in my entire life." She breathed out before stepping out of the dining room and slamming the door to her bedroom.

"That's why...that's why she was so weak when she drank blood. The baby kept on taking her blood...I completely wasn't aware of a-anything." Yoori's voice turned shaky.

"That's why she was so scared that day, she couldn't tell Sunghoon about it either because of what happened." Jungwon stared at Sunghoon's guilty face.

"You messed up." Ni-ki told the older one with serious eyes, Sunghoon averted his eyes in humiliation. His face felt beat up, he was already worried after hearing the condition she was in two weeks ago but hearing what he just heard a few minutes ago cursed him with immense guilt.

"You put her through so much stress, she genuinely looked afraid to tell you when she found out because of that stupid fight. Sunghoon we already died what's the point? What was the point of messing your relationship with the one who loved you the most?" Ni-ki sternly questioned the male who hadn't eyed anyone in the past minute.

Ni-ki viewed Yujin as a younger sister, as his younger sister. He thought of her that way from the start when she continued to live in the castle with them and seeing what she went through alone made him angry.

Heeseung wiped his tears and nodded, "what are we going to do now? This room is just filled with pity and guilt."

"What are you going to do about it now? What are you going to do to solve your vicissitude?" Jake lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm going to handle it, on my own. It's my fault." He finally admits only to earn a huge slap from purple eyed lady.

"That's right it is your fucking fault, took you long enough to realize. And you know what? You are going to fucking fix it, as my brother in law I'll haunt you even in the grave if you don't bring my pure sister back." Yoori snapped, growling at the the male who fixed his eyes on the ground.

At this point Yoori was ready to hurl a punch at the male until she was halted by another hand ceasing hers. "Yoori...you need to calm down love. Fights don't take one second to fix, he realized his mistake and he said he'll fix it." The serene voice of Sunoo convinced her to release the grip around her clenched fists.

"Fix it park."

—-