66

—- ( mostly Yoori and sunoo pov )

"So do we feed it a bottle of milk or a bottle of blood? Vampire babies are confusing." Jake held up the empty baby bottle.

"Blood, Younghoon is a vampire. So he's going to grow like one, he's the first born pure blood other than Yujin." Yoori responded, pouring blood into the bottle.

Sunghoon had fell asleep with Younghoon in his arms, Yoori and Sunoo felt bad so they took care of him while the both of rested. My head was placed on sunghoon's shoulders, my eyes were shut.

"Sunoo hes so perfect, when I look at him...my heart melts. And this is my nephew, I'm holding my nephew ddeonu." She sniffled, gently pressing her lips onto the little one's forehead.

Sunoo emitted a warm smile from his mouth, pulling in Yoori by her waist slowly. "He really is, that's Hoon's kid, after so many years of being so god damn miserable he's finally found happiness."

"I hope the future stores a good ending for all of us, Selene isn't over with her plan." Yoori stroked the soft hairs of the baby, exhaling slowly.

"She's going to be fumed when she's out, but let's not think about that Yoori it could be another century until she's out we don't know."

"You're right, let's enjoy the longest we have. We've lived a long life already, if we have to face death we'll do it, together." She planted her soft lips on his jaw.

"Is jake sleeping?" Sunoo tilt his head, watching Jake who slept on the couch with Sunghoon and Yujin. His mouth wide open, little snores escaping his mouth.

Yoori chuckled, "Well...he's Jake. There's nothing we can expect from him can we?" Jake was the one who made everyone smile, either if it was his dumb comments or his jokes, it always brought laughter against everyone.

"Mhmmm where's Younghoon?" Sunghoon's raspy voice echoed the room, "He's with us, get some rest Hoon you've been having it hard and so has Yujin."

"Thanks guys, you don't have to I'll take care of it I'm not tired."

"You sleeping on that couch like that says otherwise, plus we have nothing to do Hoon, go to sleep we got this covered." Yoori assured him, Sunghoon gave up.

"Alright, just wake me up if you need anything. I'll take Yujin to our room." Sunghoon carried Yujin up, her legs unconsciously had already wrapped around his waist. Hoon tiredly went up the stairs, you could probably here both of them snoring from upstairs.

"When I look at them...I feel like never having kids." Yoori shuddered, Sunoo grinned. "If we had mini versions of us, they're be destructive. Both of our personalities combined, we'll probably end up dead."

"You're a funny one ddeonu, you mean if our kids get your personality we'd be dead...well I mean if they get my whining habit then I'd definitely die." I laughed out.

"Look at him, already fast asleep. All he needed was some more blood."

——

Yujin —-

My eyes shot open, "Younghoon! Hoon is he?!"

Sunghoon flinched from his slumber, tiredly groaning. The male placed his chin on my shoulder shutting his eyes once again, "Yoori and Sunoo offered to take care of him, I gave up on arguing with them." His raspy voice tickled the shells of my ears.

"I was scared hoon, I feel bad enough that we need them to take care of him. But my energy has been low, I can't keep my eyes open, I'm a terrible mom, I can't even feed him a bottle of blood without shutting my eyes."

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault. I'm the reason you lost your powers in the first place, because of that foolish fight. Don't ever blame yourself like that, I'm always here with you."

What if that's not the reason she's loosing her powers?

—-

Author's note —-

I hate leaving you guys on a cliffhanger but it's just so funny to do so.