11

• 1700s ( Where everything turns upside down)

TW | Death

After the party —-

POV —-

The boys were able to escape the Sabotaged festival, only two were missing.

Sunghoon...and Sunoo.

Jungwon crouched to the floor sobbing his eyes for the two friends whom he lost.

"We couldn't save Sunghoon! We couldn't even save Sunoo either!!" His voice cracked.

"Don't say that!!! Maybe they're alive and if not...we'll meet there in heaven..." Jake hugged him tightly, releasing his silent tears.

The rest stood there sobbing and mourning their best friend's deaths.

Days...weeks...months later

Heeseung couldn't take the pain anymore...they all broke apart. He didn't want to live in that terrible world anymore after discovering hideous things about it.

Vampires, blood, the two deaths of his best friends, how they all separated.

He swallowed several pills, closing his eyes knowing that his end was near soon...his head spinning crazily and his visions getting blurry...

"Goodbye boys...I love you." He whispered his last words before finally resting his body forever.

Overdose is what he chose to do...

——

Ni-ki ——

I felt like I've lost my mind, I lost faith in everything. I felt like a peace of my humanity was flowing out of my body.

I felt like I'm not the person I am anymore...and I'm not.

POV ——

Ni-ki had lost his mind after the death of his closest friend, Sunoo.

His mentality was gone, he's gone...insane. He was finally out of his head.

Something started to control him...it took over him. He was possessed by an entity.

Ni-ki was desperate to talk to Sunoo one last time, he performed rituals, talked to sprit boards, just to hear one last word from his best friend...but it did not go the way he wanted.

Something got into his head and drove him insane, after that, he was sent into the mental hospital hoping that he could be cleaned of the evil spirits.

He was knocked out cold for days, when he finally woke up he was greeted by heavy chains locking up his feet.

He screamed in horror, his head pinching...as if thousands of needles were jamming into his head.

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE." He cried out, nurses and nuns came to help him but he didn't budge...they couldn't do anything to help.

Or anything to...save him.

His brain was mentally gone....his soul had disappeared. His last moments were spent on the cold smooth floors of the hospital. Ni-ki had died of possession and mental problems. And no one was able to save him from it.

Jungwon,Jay and Jake were left devastated as they were the remaining left of their four friends deaths.

• Back to the current days ( not 1800s anymore)

Yujin ——

Sunghoon came into my room and placed food on the table, he didn't say a word to me. And I didn't say a word to him, it was filled with stillness in the room.

I was locked into an medieval castle that barely anybody knew about how could I possibly get help?

I didn't even have my phone with me, there was nothing for me to do. The only thing I could use to keep my company was my own voice.

"𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒊 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎...𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚..
𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏..."

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍."

"Sky fall is where we start. A thousand miles
and poles apart. Where worlds collide and days
are dark... you may have my number,
you can take my name, but you'll never
have my heart..."

I stopped. Grasping onto my hair in frustration, "It doesn't feel good anymore."

——