35

—-

—-

"Sunoo let the girl go right this instance you have no right to harass this girl or tie her up. And garlic in her handcuffs isn't that a bit too harsh?"

Sunghoon asked untying the girl, his hands steaming up because of the garlic burning him but he controlled the pain.

Once she was free, she left like a gush of wind. Not even a slight thank you.

"What was going on?"

"Sunghoon...she's purple eyed why would you let her go?!? We don't know what she is." Sunoo gritted his teeth.

Sunghoon's lips turned into a thin line, "Purple eyed? That...that doesn't exist-"

"Well she has it!!!"

"Just...let her be then. We can find anything out, you don't need to be extra."

"Whatever." Sunoo sped away from Sunghoon and I.

Sunghoon looked back at me and glared...I tried to avoid his contact but it did not work. "Yujin why were you following him?"

"I can't tell you Sunghoon..."

"What do you mean? It's early in the morning and I see you in the woods all by yourself and hiding yourself behind a tree to observe his actions...what's going on?"

"I'll tell you when I figure it out." I sighed.

"It's those visions isn't it? Yujin I told you to forget about those stupid visions...look at you, you're getting restless because of it, you get night mares because of it!" Sunghoon yelled out of worry for me.

"I can't do anything about it Sunghoon, I just want it to stop....that's why I'm trying so hard." I hung my head low, releasing the drops from my eyes.

Sunghoon's expressions softened, he pulled me into his embrace. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell..."

"You didn't do anything, I know I'm stressing you." I spoke while still being in his embrace.

Sunghoon slowly wrapped his arms on my thigh carrying me up, "why are you carrying me." I asked him, my eyes still red from shedding tears.

Sunghoon wiped the left over tears in my eyes, "You don't have my speed to get home, that's why I'm carrying you." He responded with his lips quirked up.

Time skip —-

Once we arrived home, I got dressed and sat at the dining table with everyone else.

"So you're telling me that purple eyed creatures exist?! There is no such thing!" Jake facepalmed.

"But they really do exist Sunoo doesn't lie and we might actually see for ourselves we need to find out what she is." Said Heeseung seriously.

"Sunghoon and Yujin saw her...Guys what does she look like and tell us without having Sunoo saying anything...we want to know what comes out of both of your brains at the same time." - Jay

"Hair color?"

"Black." We replied in unison

"Voice?"

"Deep."

"Normal eye color?"

"Light brown."

"Color of clothing?"

"Black."

"Species?"

"Vampire."

"Vampire?! Sunoo you didn't mention that she's a vampire this makes our situation in grave danger, nowhere in blood history does it state that purple eyed vampires exist!"

"Fuck it because who knows what if she's not vampire but something else what if she's a hybrid what if she's something else just because she has our features can't state that's she's a vampire!" Sunoo yelled in frustration.

"We're the strongest blue blood vampires we will figure this out together, purple eyes are not normal and not to be taken normally." Heeseung sternly told the others

Jungwon nodded his head, "we need to take precautions. Sunoo keep a close eye on her."

"We're going to find out what she is....soon."

—- Davina

I was currently taking a break in at school when suddenly somebody dropped their books right in front of me.

I kindly picked it up for them placing into their....very ice cold hands.

My head jigged up, making contact with two sharp brown eyes. "I'm so sorry for the trouble." They said apologizing.

"It's fine...your hands are cold are you alright?"

"I'm fine thank you, I get cold easily." They cleared their throat.

"You don't look familiar are you new?"

"Yea...I'm Yoori." She quirked her lips up.

"Nice to meet you im Davina."

—-

Yoori....