31

—-

—-

Midnight ——

Yujin fluttered her eyes open to be greeted by Sunghoon who was holding a bowl of soup in his large hands.

She sat up causing Sunghoon to get startled, "Youre awake." Sunghoon caressed her back, handing her some soup.

Yujin ——

"Sunghoon....what happened?" I rubbed my eyes, letting out a soft groan.

"I told you to listen to me....you could've hurt yourself. The moon Yujin, it controlled you in some way...none of us know why."

"Everything that you have is an exact copy of what your mother has which is the problem....none of us knows anything about her."

"I'm sorry." I apologized, Sunghoon tilt his head "why are you apologizing?"

"That you guys need to go through so much trouble because of me." I looked down, Sunghoon frowned "You're not troublesome, and your not a burden to us either."

I was flattered at how sweet he became, it caused me to smile a bit. "Since when did you become sweet?"

"Hmm what?"

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"I'm not, I'll always be mean. I'm just saying what's true." He cleared his throat.

"Drink up. It's getting cold already since you slept so much."

I nodded and began to eat the soup.

Time skip —- morning

"PRINCE SANGWON HAS ARRIVED." The guards announced loudly, clearly for everybody to hear through the living room.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "what is the mutt doing back here."

"Who knows? Let's just see what he's here for."

Sangwon rushed into our living room, "Is it true that we all have to search for blue bloods and get married to them??!" Sangwon quickly asked.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. What did you just say?!!" - Jay

"I SAID-"

"WE KNOW WHAT YOU SAID YOU MUTT. BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE BLUE BLOOD WHICH IS YUJIN" - Jay

"APPARENTLY...there are more blue bloods but Yujin is the main one so she and Sunghoon had to get married no matter what BUTTTTT...we still need to find blue bloods."

"What?! But I don't want to marry a blue blood I like Davina." Jay cursed under his breath.

"This is so frustrating." Jake rubbed his head, hissing in vexation.

"I'm not interested in love so why must I?"

"Because we're blue bloods!!"

"Then what are Sunghoon and Yujin if we are blue bloods?"  Questioned Ni-ki

"Pure blue bloods." Heeseung answered.

Sunoo —-

So Selene...you're beginning your plan already? To have all of them get married so they can produce more blue bloods and conquer the world?

Time was coming faster than I knew it...the world in quickly going to turn into chaos.

"I don't want to discuss about this topic." Jungwon folded his arms.

"...life is bad enough why must we have more information about our lives?" - Ni-ki

"I'm sorry guys but I had to inform you, I freaked out and I couldn't keep it to myself. When I found it out...I had to come here."

"Well...you shouldn't have. Get going home we'll discuss this later." Jay patted Sangwon's shoulders.

Sangwon nodded, putting his bag over his shoulder. "See you later."

When Sangwon had exited from the palace, my  stomach began to yearn for blood. "I'll be back."I announced to the boys.

I used my speed, scurrying into the dimmed woods near the palace....to only notice fresh footsteps. Sangwon doesn't have such a small foot so it didn't belong to him.

Someone else was out there.

——