55

—— next day

—— next day

I lifted up my head from my pillow feeling lightheaded. It was morning already, so then...what happened to me last night?

I looked to my side to find a sleeping Sunghoon in my view, I rubbed my head and got up from bed. "Why's that jerk sleeping with me?" I whispered to myself while putting my hair into a high ponytail.

I dressed myself in proper clothes then got ready for the day. I sped myself to the dining room and took a seat, "Yoori what happened last night?"

"You lost control over the moon, I had to take over for you. You're seriously loosing energy Yujin, I decided to take the power from you and help you. Just rest for a few days."

I nodded, "thanks Yoori, I don't know why I'm loosing my energy I'm feeling so weak. The blood makes my hunger grow, should I stop drinking until I find out what's wrong with me?"

"Maybe, you were bit by a pure blood and got turned maybe something wrong happened in the process. Honestly Yujin I don't know what going on with your energy problem only I can help you not even Sunghoon can do anything."

"I wouldn't want his help these days anyways so I'm fine."

"But I think I know someone who can find out what's happening to me..."

"Who?"

"Davina, her grandma left 2000 spells in her textbook and there are more in the shelves that she will use when she's more experienced."

"Really? That's perfect, call her over."

Time skip —- night

"What? You're loosing control over the moon?" Davina gaped at the unusual sight of seeing the moon flicker with the control of Yujin.

But when Yoori takes in power the moon shines perfectly bright. "I think I might know what's going on with Yujin but I'm going to have to ask personally unless she wants you guys to come."

"Do you want to go alone."

Yujin nodded her head, "I just want some privacy, I'm kind of afraid to hear the news with everyone I can deal with it better alone."

"Alright take your time."

Davina took Yujin into the room and closed the door. "What if she's near death?" Jake shamelessly questions, Yoori glares at the male in the eyes painfully.

"Why are you all standing together like that?" Another voice approached the room, finding 7 figures standing outside of Yujin's bedroom door from his view...Sunghoon.

"Should we tell him?" Jungwon tilted his head and whispered to Yoori.

"Tell me what?" Sunghoon raised a brow, he heard Jungwon using his extra strong hearing ability.

"He's going to find out one way or another we need to tell him." Heeseung stated, the rest nodded and faced the confused male.

"Well...you see...Yujin's loosing her strength and she hasn't been able to control the moon properly. Yoori took the lead now."

"What...? She's loosing strength? What for, this doesn't make any sense..."

The door open, Yujin's eyes grew fearful. The others rushed to her sight, "did you find out?!??"

Yujin gulped in the lump in her throat, bobbing her head up and down. "Yujin what happened?! Is it bad?!" The boys questioned the female but she didn't budge to spill a single word.

Sunghoon held Yujin arm's and stared at her but she yanked his arms away harshly. Her body began to shake, "I don't feel like talking right now." Her voice spoke lowly, she sped into her room and shut it tight.

Davina walked out and sighed, "Davina tell us? Is it bad?"

"I can't invade Yujin's privacy, her brain and health is affected. She's weak right now just let her be, I just think she wants time alone. Excuse me, I'll be on my way." Davina opened the front door and stepped out leaving all 8 vampires dumbfounded.

——-

Author's note ——

If she looses energy over the moon...what will happen...?