62

—-

—-

"So I'm back here aren't I?" I inhaled heavily, placing my hand on my stomach.

"That child of yours Yujin...it's future is going to return history."

"Huh?!"

"The baby is the key to the future, it's  going to keep our generation going, I can sense it."

"After all, the baby is going to be the next heir to the throne."

"Take care of yourself Yujin, there isn't much for me to say today I have nothing. I spilled all of history to you, but please...keep that baby safe."

"I will...don't worry. Also, you never told me your name, you said you died so what's your name?"

"I'm sorry Yujin, I can't tell you my name. Just know I'm here for you, always."

"Are you my father by chance? Is it you?"

"I'm sorry Yujin, as much as you hope me to be I'm not. Your father is in the underworld and he can't get out, I'm a ghost...my sprit roams here. I'm a teenage boy, if you haven't known..my voice is a bit deep."

"Yes Yujin, I'm a teenage boy. I'm not sure what age I died at but I know I'm a teenager."

"So I'm older than you?"

"No idiot, I died as a teenager I'm probably hundreds of years old by now, like 500 or 400 I don't even know, I lost count."

"I see."

"That's all Yujin, I have some reading on my hands. Do take care of yourself love, the future is depending on it."

"Don't worry, I will...see you later."

—-

"Hoon?"

"The voice in the wall said that our kid is going to be the reason our generation will continue."

"What voice in the wall?"

"You didn't know?"

"No...?"

"You forgot? The day I told you to take me to that yellow room, something talked to me and it still does it was the one who told me everything about you and my mom."

"He said he died as a teenager, he knows everything that happened and it ended up being true that's why I can trust him, our child will lead the vampires."

"Of course it will, Our child is the only pure blue blood in this generation. It's the only one that can produce more of its own kind."

"Can you believe it Sunghoon? We can see a mini version of us and we get to see it grow into an amazing being." I beamed, the male chuckled stroking the long strands of my hair.

"If the kid looks like you, I want another miniature one of me." He joked around.

"You're insane." I nudged the boy, "I'm kidding! That actually hurt what the heck!" He whined.

"Sucker." I poked my tongue out at him, he rolled his eyes and continued stroking my hair.

"So, what happened to Jake that day?"

"Well I told him he was the god father, he was so happy and Sunoo on the other hand kept fighting him about it, what an absolute disaster."

"That man doesn't have an argue anymore because his argue buddy turned into his lover, so I guess he chose Jake as the replacer now." I snickered.

"Hey Yujin, tell me. Do you think it's a boy or girl?" He tilt his head, "what about you hoon, I've been wondering too but I want to know what you think first."

"I think it's a girl."

"I do too, I feel like it will be a girl, but it doesn't matter if it's boy or girl."

He nodded my head, attaching his head on top of mine which was placed on his shoulder. "We have a long future ahead of us love."

Or so he thought.

——-

Author's note —-

This kid is gonna have a huge future ahead of it, just wait for it.

— also if you bias sunoo I currently released a fanfic called "Misfit" in which a boy gets called a misfit but for the wrong reasons.

Unedited