67

—-

—-

Once again...in a long...long time. Those blue eyes shone over the pitch black room. "Sunoo."

"yes..."

"You've betrayed me, purebloods aren't being produced. You've stopped them, why."

"I told them to stop, why would you put your daughter and the rest in misery like this? It took me so long to realize what I was doing was for nothing but your revenge for the sun god."

"You're a fool. After everything I've granted you with you betray me when I'm this close to winning everything. And for starters you get with my daugher?"

"Don't call her your daughter Selene, don't even call Yujin you're daughter. You've lost them both, and never think twice about calling Younghoon you're grandson. About Yoori, I love her and she loves me, there's nothing to change that."

"I've see Sunoo, you've grown out of your mind. How about I make my grandson, my next companion."

"Never in a million years will Yujin let you go near him, not after what he said."

"Who?"

"The one in the walls."

"Ah him, his death was a tragic one. A ghost who's stuck inside a room, such a pity don't you think?"

"He's helped us through everything he doesn't seem to be in much of misery."

"I don't care sunoo. I'm done with you, leave. Don't think I won't return, I'll return sooner then you know it and it won't end the way you'll want it."

"Counting on it Selene, bring all you've got. I'm done being a fucking lap dog, screw you and everything around you."

—-

"I met her Yoori, your mom isn't hiding anymore. she said she's going to return soon."

"Of course she'll say that, she only wants revenge now. She loved dad more than anyone, she even turned against her own daughters, what a sick bitch."  She scoffed in disbelief.

"Selene is coming...Sunoo this isn't good you don't know who my mother is she's not a good person anymore she's going destroy everything! Crap she could even destroy the damn world since she has control over the moon! If the moon explodes...we're done for." Yoori shakily breathed out, I could see her lips quivering of fear.

"You're telling me some moon bitch wants to destroy the world because of some sun god taking her lover? I mean, isn't mourning enough?" Jake questioned, Yoori pierced her eyes sharply at the male who now kept his mouth shut tight.

"What's it in for us? What are we going to do?" Sunghoon questioned.

"I don't fucking know, I was a lap dog for Christ's sake. Let's go to the wall, he's our only solution. This time all of us."

Yujin sped to the room with the rest, she placed her hands on the wall and shut her eyes tight. "Yujin...and others?"

"I-I came for help, Selene wants to take revenge on everyone. What are we going to do, my mom can destroy the whole earth with the snap of her fingers."

"She's going to hide again, I don't think she'll actually come for revenge. Look I'm only a sprit not all my sayings will be accurate I only know the past I can't tell you the future."

"You're all going to be fine, you're like 10 against one if you include that witch girl. If something happens to her while she takes revenge she'll be sent to the underworld but that doesn't mean she'll ever meet your father there. That's why it's a risk for her, she probably wouldn't take it. Her words are just a scare."

But what if it's not?

——

Unedited.