36

Next day —- Davina

Next day —- Davina

I pierced my eyes into my book, my connection with the things around me have gotten stronger. "Hey Davina." A deep voice whispered into my ears.

"Yoori?"

"You don't know what you are do you?" She smirked, leaning back into her chair.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your search bars, the magic books your reading....ridiculous that you still haven't figured out what blood you have in you."

"Yoori do you know what I am? Please tell me...Its driving me up the wall."

"Davina....you are so powerful. If you want to know what you are...you're a witch. You have ancestral blood running through your veins..it's ruining you because you can't figure anything out." 

"Wait....what the hell. Yoori how do you know about paranormal beings?"

"Oh Davina...isn't it obvious?" Her fangs popped out of her teeth, I gasped.

"You're a blood sucker too" i whispered.

"How were you able to figure out what I am? Witches exist?"

"Davina open your eyes....there are hundreds of you. You have so many people connected to your blood that you still don't know about and together you can be more powerful than ever."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want to help you....I'm not like Sunoo and the boys who didn't want to tell you what you are. They knew what you were but they couldn't tell you because you will be a threat to them in the future...witches will always be more powerful than vampires. And this is coming from me a vampire myself but I like to admit what's true."

"You know sunoo and the others?....why did they keep it from me.."

"Vampires know each other, we're all the same being. Vampires are weaker than the witches, if anything ever happens they know you can control them...you only can't fully control true blue bloods...Sunghoon...Yujin....me."

"In which way are you a true blue blood?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It's not to be said aloud...private matters my apologizes."

"It's alright Yoori, I get it."

"I know your grandma practiced witchcraft,your whole family are honored witches. They had good connection with my blood line. Davina...I can tell we're going to be good friends." A smirk planted on her face.

I accepted her hand and shook it, "Friends."

Yujin —-

Sunghoon came home late, his mouth was dripping with blood...he must've turned people into blue bloods.

I grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned up his face.

i caressed his cheeks...fixing my eyes on him.

"Look at the moon...it's shining so bright today." I smiled, pointing at the bright glistening ball from outside.

Sunghoon sat next to me on the balcony, "I brought something for you." said Sunghoon.

"Hmm what is it?" I tilted my head in curiosity.

He placed a chain into my hand, once I stared at it...I became familiar with it.

"Sunghoon it's my necklace!! Did you get it from my house?" I smiled, it was my favorite necklace that was laced with crystals on it.

"Yea I thought maybe I should bring something that reminded you of home, I saw you wear this necklace the first time I met you so I brought it with me." He chuckled.

"Sunghoon thank you!!!" I pulled him into my embrace, squeezing him tightly.

"Yujin....I can't breathe." He tapped my back, I pulled away from the hug and giggled. "Sorry I'm just so happy."

Sunghoon smiled, his orbs sparkled brightly and so did mine, within seconds our eyes locked.

The smile off our faces were wiped up, only tension surrounded the both of us.

Sunghoon trailed his hands up my neck to my jaw, holding up my face. Without waiting a second our lips had connected and for this first time...it wasn't fake, it wasn't to entertain.

It was out of love.

——