65

—— 2 months later

—— 2 months later

"Guess what?! I forgot I could just compel the hot nurses into getting it on with me!" Jake pointed his finger with a grin.

I gave the man a tired look, "Jake, you want true love right?"

The male raised up a brow, "isn't it obvious?"

I covered my face of humiliation, "Jake you can't compel people into getting it on with yo- how the hell am I supposed to tell you this. Don't compel people, let them find you dumb twerp."

"For you're information I had a pretty good make out session, wait...ok maybe you're right I felt nothing maybe I should be serious or else I'll be 50 when I have kids."

"Jake you're 200 something." I reminded him.

"250." He corrected himself, I shook my head. "At least you've got sense up in you now."

"You know it!"

"Great, how wonderful to know." I sarcastically gave him off a smile, but that smile quickly fell when the sharp pain on my stomach took a toll.

I groaned, holding onto to the bump that felt like thousands of needles were jamming into it. "Yujin...?" Jake tilted his head.

I felt my knees hit the floor, "Hey what's wrong with yo- HOLY SHIT." He quickly realized, running towards me to come help,

Jake —-

Yujin's grasped onto my arms jamming her long fangs into my skin to reduce her pain. I screamed, calling out for Sunghoon's name.

Everyone rushed down the stairs, "holy fu-"

"We need to go the hospital now! The rest of you compel the nurses!" Sunghoon yelled before lifting my up, he used his speed to get us to the hospital in under a minute, vampire privileges you say? You know it.

The nurses brought in Yujin into the room, while Sunghoon impatiently waited outside gripping onto his hair in worry.

The male walked back and forth through the hallways, he even continuously bumped his head into the walls not giving a damn if a single person darts their disgusting eyes at him.

"Sunghoon she's going to be stop worrying, in fact she's probably thinking of you right now!" Jungwon revealed his pearly whites, cupping his cheeks like a puppy.

"IM GOING TO KILL HIM." A raspy snarl came from the delivery room, Sunghoon shuddered while the rest tried their best to not burst out laughing.

They've never seen the "dark scary vampire king" so afraid nor worried in their lives, it brought a joy to their minds even though it wasn't the right timing.

"Yea she's definitely thinking of me." He placed his hands on his waist, giving Jungwon a disdainful look.

"Who the hell are you looking at? I meant it in a good way, it's not like I expected her wanting to murder you." He fired back.

"Everybody shut the fuck up! God damn no one in this house lets me sleep shut up!" Ni-ki sneered, grabbing the next pillow that was on Jay's lap. He drifted off to sleep once again.

"If only I had the ability he had." Heeseung pointed at Ni-ki who sound fully slept through the minutes.

—— hours later.

"The deliver has been successful you may now enter the room."

"Holy shit! I'm an aunt!" Yoori squealed, entering the room.

The tiny figure was in Yujin's arms sleeping soundfully, she quirked her lips up. "Guys, meet Younghoon."

"Younghoon? That's the surprise name?! I love it, it sounds just like my name!" Sunghoon smiled, taking in the little one in his arms.

Jake sniffled, "he's so cute." He booped the tiny ones nose.

"Hi Younghoon it's sunoo, you're most favorite uncle in the whole wide world!"

"After me that is." Jake added.

"Gosh he looks exactly like Sunghoon, even sunghoon's sharp eyes but he's got Yujin's lips."

"I call dibs on carrying first, I'm the god father after all." Jake brushed off all of the dust on his shirt before reaching his hands out.

"Sucker." Sunoo poked his tongue out, rolling his eyes as he watched Jake take in the little figure into his arms.

——-

Author's note —-

We don't have many chapters left:')

Unedited.