61

——-

——-

"So...I'm back here." I spoke around the bloody room, the voice found its way back to me.

"You both stopped producing blue bloods right?"

I nodded, "good, your mom is going to be angered and she'll contact Sunoo. But Sunoo didn't tell her he retracted from the plan."

"What happens when she finds out?"

"I think she might just go insane..."

"What??"

"She wants revenge now, she doesn't care about anything. Sunoo's her only companion, if he leaves she won't have anyone to plan with. She'll be in rage."

"She's alive?"

"Rumored to be, and if so...she's hidden very well."

I sighed, "Everything happened in the past...dad's gone...she can't bring him back."

"She's going to come for you guys...I can sense it. Stay safe Yujin, your mother is not the women she used to be."

"I know...I'm just going not think about it right now...I'll talk later."

—-

I just wasn't in the mood to think about what's to come to the future, what's going to happen in the future...how will we all end up?

"Sunghoon...do you think my mom is going to reveal herself soon?"

"Honestly I do, sunoo turned against her. She still wants revenge and she gets whatever she wants, she was the mother of all vampires until it was passed to you." 

"What about our future? What about...them..." I stared down at my stomach with saddened eyes.

Sunghoon put his hands on top of mine taking in a sharp breath before talking, "Were going to be okay Yujin, our child is going to be okay."

"I can't help but to wonder, what might just happen once my mom goes out for revenge...what will she do?"

"I don't know Yujin...but we all have each other. We'll get through this together, don't stress yourself love...it's not good."

"Alright...you're right. I shouldn't be thinking about these things yet."

"Do you think we'll be good parents??"

"Well...I don't want to do diaper work." The male cheekily smiled, I grinned "we're going to be in it together park."

"Hey, I'll feed it and you can change the diaper deal?"

"No we do things equally, there is no separating things."

"Fineee."

"But one thing."

"Hmm?" He raised a brow.

"Keep our child away from jake's deez nuts jokes." I shuddered causing the male to burst out laughing. "You dread it don't you?"

"Extremely."

"Hey I heard that!!" Jake sped into the room with a pout.

"So who's going to be the god father?" Jake batted his eyelashes towards Sunghoon, he knew exactly what he wanted Sunghoon to respond.

"Sunoo."

"HUH- WHAT ABOUT ME I LOVE THE BABY A LOT THATS NOT FAIR."

"And Yoori is the god mother."

"WAIT WAIT COME ON BRO, MAKE ME THE GOD FATHER."

"Hmm we'll see, isn't that right Sunghoon?" I winked, playing around with him. Obviously Sunghoon chose Jake but he liked to mess around with him.

"Yea."

"Ok but I'm telling you I'd be it's favorite." Jay entered the room along with the others.

"HELL NO. It'd probably cry seeing your face on sight." Ni-ki wheezed, unable to control the laugh he tried holding.

"It would like me for sure, I'm so cute it would absolutely adore my face!!" Jungwon cupped his eyes and pouted.

"When it grows up I'll make ramen with it."  Heeseung giggled, doing little dances in his seat.

"I'll teach it to dance like Michael Jackson!! My everything, my hero, my savior!" Ni-ki put his hand to his chest smiling at the thought of his idol.

The boys shook their head at the youngest one and his imaginations, "I call dibs on being the god father."

"Well Sunghoon already chose you jerk." Jake smacked Sunoo's head in irritation. "What are you hitting me for?!??" Sunoo complained, whining at his paining head.

"I'm supposed to be the god father!!" Jake huffed. "Cry about it sucker!" Sunoo put his tongue out, taking in the win as Jake defeatedly sighed.

——

Author's note —-

Ok actually I think it might be 80 chapters I honestly don't know.

Not edited.