23

——

——

A week later —-

"ROYAL HIGHNESS PARK HAS ENTERED THE PALACE." All the guards announced.

Sunghoon widened his eyes, "what?! Why is she here???"

"Why isn't it obvious? She's here to visit you and Yujin"

The boys entered the dining room, "why did you tell aunty?!!!" I mouthed.

"We're sorry!!!" They apologized with guilty expressions on their faces.

Aunty Park and Sangwon have entered the dining room, "Gosh is that my Sunghoonie?!!! Aunty missed you so much, you're so tall now! Why didn't you come to stay...was it because you wanted to spend time with your soon to be wife?" She asked while kissing my cheeks then teasing me

"Yes I missed you too aunty and I didn't feel like going it was a long travel."

"Sunghoon" Sangwon stared at me bottom to top.

"Mutt." I uttered back, I checked him out and grimaced in disgust while Aunty park just stared at us with confusion but she was too happy to understand anything.

Aunty park is an unusual one, The Park family barely smiles...only darkness obscures us but she is the light into our family, the only royal that isn't cold and uptight.

"Is this her? She's quite the view there." Sangwon covered his mouth checking her from bottom to top.

I glared at Sangwon as I began to connect mine and Yujin's hands into an intertwine.

"Nice to meet you there Sunghoon's future wife." Sangwon waved.

"Hi, you can call me Yujin." She waved back. I don't get how she can be so nice to a stranger.

"Sunghoon is this her? She is so beautiful and she looks exactly like Selene even though I met Selene once I can still get a clear photo of her by looking at Yujin!" My aunty cupped Yujin's face and smiled sweetly.

"Selene as in the mother of vampires?! I didn't know she had a daughter..."

"Yujin was kept a secret from all of the vampires, her birth would only cause vicissitudes if she was held to the public." - Sunoo

"Even if she's a human she has the same reflexes as us except the ability to take in blood." - Jake

"But even if she's human, her fate was to be ended up with Sunghoon. The only true blue blood is supposed to be ended up with Sunghoon because of the deal they made." - Heeseung

"What deal?" - Sangwon

"Sunghoon is the first pureblood, he is the one to be matched with the only pure blood in the other family. The only true blue blood who is female is only Yujin and her destiny is to be with Sunghoon. Their mothers knew they would meet each other in the future and now look they really did, and it was on accident."

"What does them meeting by accident have to do with anything?" - Sangwon

"Don't you understand? They met in accident which mean they really were fated together just like their mothers said."

Sangwon gasped, "Then how'd you find out she's the reigning queen????"

"Her eyes glowed blue and....she can see people's death. Selene had the power to see people's death and she was connected to the moon which made her so powerful."

"But she was often hidden in pitch darkness, the only thing you could see from her were those shimmering blue eyes of hers."

"When they become king and queen they'll have the ability to produce more pure bloods....and blue bloods." Jay smirked at his last remark.

"I am not going to produce blue bloods."

——