18

——

——

I rushed in jake's room, "Jake I need you to touch me."

"What?!!" He flustered up by flinching at my sudden request.

"Like I mean, just skin contact, grab my arm or something I need to see something."

"Why though?"

"Just do it will you."

Jake intertwined his arm with me, squeezing it tightly. My eyes flashed, it really wasn't me dreaming...I'm aware of everything.

He was on a couch, there were drinks in his hand. Beside Jay, but I couldn't see Jay's death I could only see his.

Jake took in the liquid in his mouth, I could see jay walking up to someone.

Jake was left alone... Within minutes...the color from his face disappeared. He became lightheaded and couldn't walk, he was coughing uncontrollably. when he picked himself from the couch he immediately collapsed.

People came to help him, but he was already out of breath. The drink was spilled all over the floors, I could see a person pick up the drink...

"Poisoned..." they shouted.

.....Jake was poisoned....

——

"Jake let go."

Jake released his hands from mine, staring at me with confusion

"Why do you look like as if you just seen a ghost."

"N-nothing. thank you, I just wanted to test something out for my hands, that's all." I bowed, My lips quivering in nervousness.

Next is Jay, I need to find out his death.

"Jay..."

I slowly entered his room, I spotted him sipping on a blood bag. "Hmm?"

"I need you to hold my hand, I just need to test something out."

"Hmm for what?"

"Don't question I just really need it, please."

"Ok fine, come here."

Jay held onto my hand, "Jay focus...and squeeze it."

"That's weird though."

"Jay. Do it."

Jay began to slowly squeeze my hand, I focused and so did he. My eyes began to clearly show me a vision of Jay.

After Jay drank with Jake he was pushed into a room, he was getting dizzy and screeching in pain.

Dizzy...faint after drinking alcohol but why is he screaming.

Drugs.

He's being drugged...the vision stopped because Jay took his grip off. He died of drugs?

"Why are we doing this?"

"It's nothing."

The room was filled with tranquil, "I'll get going...thanks for helping me out." I thanked him.

I stepped out of Jay' s room and quickly dialed Davina's number. Yes I finally had my phone returned, but nothing to contact the police or anything with.

"Davina?!!" I whispered making sure that no vampire in the house could hear my voice.

"What? Why are you whispering did Sunghoon do something to you?"

"No! I need you to come over, I'll explain when you come over. It's urgent and I need you." 

"Fine!! I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"See you then."

Time skip —-

"Why did you call me over here?"

"Davina I really need to tell you something, it sounds insane but I'm not lying."

"you seem serious, tell me quickly I'm getting curious at this point."

"I think...I can see people's deaths. Every time I make skin contact with one of the boys it's like my eyes flash, I could get a clear vision of how the boys die in my head. And it's not a one time things it's every time I touch them, I still haven't touched Ni-ki or Jungwon yet."

"Really? It's been happening a lot? Say Yujin....make skin contact with me."

"I don't think it's going to work on you I always touch you."

"Try and focus...the same thing happened to me but it wasn't about death. It's some time of entity but I'm not sure what gave us this, just focus."

I cleared my throat, nodding my head at Davina's demand. I held onto her hand...my eyes rested.

"Focus..." I whispered to myself.

"It's not work-"

"Keep on trying, try your hardest."

As time went on, it wasn't working until I really tried to focus. My eyes flashed before me, but I just saw davina...I didn't see any death.

My grip on Davina released...I shook my head. "Davina I don't understand. I saw you, but I couldn't see your death."

Davina's eyes popped out just as she realized something, "Y-yujin...."

"What? Why are you stuttering."

Davina gulped, "What if.. you can't see people's death but....how they died in the past?"

——