69

—- playlist : "Set fire to the rain" ( Adele )

——-

The rest of us flinched up from our seats after Jungwon burst into the bedroom. "Why?! What's going on?!!?!"

"Selene is attacking! Vampires are dying out there, they're attacking each other because they're in her control, everything is turning upside down! She's taking revenge and there's not much time until she comes to attack us god damn it!!"

"Get up we need to leave now, get Yujin and the rest!!" Sunoo shouted, everyone fastened their pace getting all together.

"What's going to happen?!" Ni-ki yelled, the rest looked at him in pity because honestly...they don't know what's to come.

"I don't want to die!" Jungwon sobbed, "GET OUT OF HERE ALL OF YOU RUN!! THE CASTLE IS COLLAPSING!" We all turned out heads while running, each side of the castle crumbling to pieces behind us...black shadows arriving trying to take us in.

One it caught Heeseung, "HEESEUNG HYUNG!" Jay cried, trying to get ahold of his grasp but he was gone...he disappeared like nothing.

"YOU CANT STOP, YOU NEED TO RUN." Yoori yelled, containing her tears. Jay gritted his teeth looking back at the collapsing castle, he left. He made his run for it.

Other pure bloods arrived from side to side trying to attack, their fangs poked out of their gums trying to sink in. Yoori fought as many as she could with sunoo while the rest went on and ran.

Surprising thing about this was that, even though it was day time...the sky was dark and pitch black. You're eyes could only witness one light, the moon which was leisurely perishing away due to the impact of Selene using her powers.

Tears brimmed up into the corner of my eyes, my hands were tightly intertwined with Sunghoon as we ran towards no where and Younghoon? He was on my other arm.

"Sunghoon what's going to happen to us, what's going on?!"

"I don't know Yujin,I'm sorry baby. I wish I knew."

"Going somewhere?" A voice approached in front of me, deep and dark demeanor...shining blue eyes, a white flow gown...it was her. Selene...my mom.

"Don't recognize me? My daughter?" She cocked up a brow, Sunghoon's jaw tightened. I was frozen, Selene brought her figures up raising Younghoon's chin. "The little one looks exactly like his father, a prince you world call him."

"What do you want? How can you call me daughter when you've abandoned me, I've had the worst childhood because of you."

"Because I don't care about you, it that so simple to understand? I don't give a damn about you or your sister I only want one thing before I end it all. Revenge, I want revenge."

"You're a terrible person! You're harming all the other beings around you because of your foolish actions, the Castle is destroyed, HEESEUNG IS FUCKING GONE and all you want is revenge?" I wiped the stray tears escaping my eyes, how could someone be so heartless?

"Because I don't have anything else to live for, I'm the goddess of the moon I can end this world with the snap of my finger. And now I'm about to end the both of you as well, useless." She yelled, a luminous light shimmered in the palm of her hand while she brought it up.

She hurled it towards us, Sunghoon and I ducked down. She was going to attack us with another ray of light but was seized but something.

"Davina...?"

"GO YUJIN...AND YOUNGHOON GIVE ME YOUNGHOON. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ABLE TO MAKE IT." she sniffled, holding her force back against Selene who tried her best to brake it.

"LET GO." Selene snarled but Davina was stronger than her, very strong when it came to protecting the ones she loved, she could do anything even destroy the most powerful being in the world.

I looked back at Younghoon with tears flooding my eyes, "I love you my dear don't ever forget me, and Davina...treat him like your own son. I love you and don't ever forget that you were the best friend I could've ever asked for." I chocked on my tears.

Sunghoon harshly wiped off his tears,averting his eyes. He placed one last kiss on Younghoon's forehead and handed him over to Davina.

"Go and don't look back!" Davina weeped, shouting at the distance while me and Sunghoon ran...never looking back behind us. We knew Younghoon would be safe with her that's why we left him, he deserves to live his life. We lived a long life, I've lived two to be exact...I don't want him to meet death already.

May the future bring him peace.

—-

Author's note —-

Next chapter is the ending chapter, I'll be explaing the reason I named this story "Skyfall" it was for the simplest reason but you'll get it.

—-