3

—-

—-

He never responded back to Yujin because...he already left...like dust.

Yujin couldn't comprehend what was happening...how she just saw something inside of her eyes and her mind...

When she closed her eyes at the brink of the moment he was already gone and she didn't even hear his footsteps...

Her arms shook...her body was turning pale. "What the hell..."

Why did he want to know the song that my mother sang to me? Why was he so desperate to know about it...

His desperation...he was so desperate to find out...

Yujin decided to shake the feeling off...he's just a stranger to her, why should she care? She'll never see him again...

Sunghoon —-

My thirst for blood was gone, I set my feet high on the dining table...

"What took so long?" Jungwon asked me, filling up blood into a wine cup.

"Just met someone..."

"Who..."

"Jungwon...I need to ask you something."

"Go on ahead, I'm all ears."

"Does this...song seem familiar to you..."

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍."

"I can't remember...it doesn't...seem familiar? Why what happened to you...you're face is getting pale."

"Jungwon I don't understand. I had an encounter with a girl in the woods...I heard her singing this...it was like a I knew that song with my heart but I couldn't recall where it's from..." I messaged my temples in frustration.

"She kept asking me who was I? And this is the insane thing..when I tried to grab her...she had already caught my hand...her reflexes were at the same level as mine...I don't understand...she's human...why does she have my feature?"

"JUNGWON THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE. WE HAVE THE BLOOD OF ROYALS. ONLY WE HAVE THESE REFLEXES WHY IS SHE AS STRONG AS US AND HUMAN." I yelled out of confusion.

"Calm down Sunghoon...maybe she probably practiced something very skillfully maybe she was born with fast reflexes, not all humans are the same..."

"What's her name." Sunoo stepped foot into our dining room, interrupting the conversation between me and Jungwon.

Sunoo was tapping his foot against the floor waiting from a response from me.

"Park Yujin"

The tapping stopped...Sunoo turned his head towards me very slow...his eyes were looking sharp...his face seemed..as if there was no expressions on it, it was hard to indicate what he was thinking.

( the look sunoo gives off is that look at the last scene of given-taken when he's clutching onto his teddy bear.)

"Jungwon is right. She may just be born with strong reflexes, there is nothing to be frustrated over.

I sighed, maybe I really was overthinking...maybe that song was just played somewhere and I probably recognize it?

"I guess you're right..."

"Now that I have settled this business, I will go hunt for blood. Pure Darkness will soon override the woods and no humans will be found. I need to hurry."

Sunoo —-

A smirk plastered onto the side of my face, "Park Yujin..."

"You guys have finally met." I laughed to myself, this will be quite interesting when they both find out what they have yet to come...what they have yet to suffer.

Park Sunghoon...Park Yujin...you're story is just about to begin.

——