4

——

——

"Unhand me!!" Cried out the woman locked into one of the cellars. Our old rusty mansion, reeked off of blood and humans.

Our ancestors locked hundreds of them up to store blood, cellars and relics from the 1800s were never destroyed...it stayed the same.

It was the 2000's and every relic from hundreds of years ago still remains in stillness.

Sunoo —-

• 1800s •

"Your friends are human...?" The woman asked me with concern.

"All of them."  I replied to her simply, I could see she was astounded to hear that coming from me, the incredulous look on her face remained for a while.

"Aren't you going to turn them..." 

She shook her head at me, "Sunoo...they'll find their way back to each other...in the greatest hands."

"...I don't understand where you're going with this. You're going to let them go...you're going to let them.....die?" I covered my face in frustration.

"...Sunghoon is the first one...he will be the most important person in the future."

"How would you know?"

"Sunoo I am the mother of the vampires, the bloodlines, everything. I know what I'm doing is accurate, don't underestimate my ability."

"He will be the most important person in my life. I need him for this more than anything, seeing him in the way I want to will bring me peace."

"Let them perish...wait for them to return to you Sunoo...you will see what will happen to them." Selene's lips curved to the side of her mouth...she knew something I didn't but she will never spill it out.

"I'm sorry to tell you this sunoo...but your friends ending's will come quicker than you know it..." she chuckled mischievously...

The room became pitch black, selene's blue glimmering eyes flashed before me before she left the room.

Selene was Royal blood, she was the mother of the vampires...the queen.

Her blood isn't only filled with red material...but also blue to dedicate herself to royalty.

Selene...what's going to happen?

Months later —-

The day of the blood moon...the glimmering white light from above will be soaked red while the sun will be pitched black.

The night where vampires power play against each other, attack, revive...

A party took place on that day, hundreds of guests arrived...all humans...that night Sunghoon and the boys arrived there.

Sunoo greeted them, but something off...Sunoo wasn't acting the same. Sunghoon detected something wrong. He's been acting strange for a long time, as if he was hiding something and Sunghoon was the only one who was up to figure it out.

That night...Sunghoon decided to follow sunoo, witnessing a scene that he wish he hadn't seen.

Sunoo, he ripped open his skin with plain teeth...He saw red substance fall into a glass filled with fresh water.

(Sunoo is not vampire here yet, he's still human. He is following the orders of Selene since he is her trusted one.)

Sunghoon sensed something from earlier but he thought we was just too insane to believe it....Sunoo had left the room into a place where he couldn't find...

Screams were heard, the sound of blood splattering was heard as well. The party wasn't just a party...but a bloody massacre. 

Sunghoon didn't head back...he knew everything...he knew what had happened...everybody was dead...the boys, he didn't know about them...but the rest sucked off dry. For some reason...everything came up into his brain...

"Red moon......blood.......teeth...that only means... vampires..Sunoo is a vampire." he gripped onto his hair...everybody was dead. The boys were able to escape but Sunghoon didn't know that.

He was the only person remaining into this empty room....

Sunoo —-

It had happened, the vampires attacked...everyone died and there was nothing to do in order to cease them.

The cup of blood I kept in my hands were now being poured into our fountain...once I poured everything in...the fountain arises.

The fountain of Youth, if you drink the blood from this fountain or bathe in it...you'll be granted with immortality.

It overflowed the building...blood was spilling everywhere...

This was the end for them...I stepped foot inside of the fountain and laid down...letting myself drown with blood.

This was my ending...my death.

Sunghoon —-

I could hear liquid running heavily from upstairs...I already knew everything.

Cracking in the walls grew louder...louder...and louder.

The sound of liquid entered the room...the area around me was overflowing with

Blood.

I didn't try to escape, I didn't try to stop myself for anything...this was my fate...

The room was now completely covered in blood...my whole body was drenched...I was cold...and the blood reeked.

I reached for the raining blood droplets...this is my ending...I closed my eyes and collapsed on the floor...Who would've known that me closing my eyes would last forever?

—-