30

——

——

Sunghoon's collar got gripped onto tightly, she wasn't normal now. Yujin let out a cunning smirk, "surprise." She whispered into Sunghoon's ears.

Sunghoon's chest heaved up and down, he was unsure of what to do but was hesitant to hurt her.

"The whole generation of the vampire race will be wiped out sooner than you know it." She cackled insanely.

"What are you talking about?"

"You all will be dead soon...I'll leave a hint for you, maybe you really shouldn't trust the people closest to you." She snickered

"Cause if you do....you really will just end up being a filthy blood sucker who's been known all over history for only that reason."

Sunghoon tightened his jaw, he was ready to hurl his fist into "Yujin's" face but several other arms stopped him.

The boys, "I knew this would happen." Heeseung scolded the rest of the boys for not keeping an close eye on Yujin.

"Someone stop her!" Jungwon yelled pointing towards Yujin who had attached a piece of the moon her hand.

"Did she just...." Ni-ki backed away speechlessly.

Jay tried to grab Yujin but she had quicker reflexes, she had used the powers on her arms to push Jay a couple feet from her direction which resulted in the boys backing away from her.

When she approached them they all used their speed to get a few feet away.

But Sunghoon took bravery, he gripped onto his wife's arms, intensively staring into her orbs. "Yujin...focus....this is not you...focus."

"Sunghoon."

"Yujin....keep on focusing don't loose control I'll get you out of here."

"I don't feel good." Yujin held onto her stomach, "this won't be the end of me." She gritted her teeth before collapsing her tiny figure. She's finally rested.

"That wasn't much?" Jake lifted up an eyebrow, he expected more to happen but this was only the first encounter....who knows what's going to happen the next time?

"Oh yes it's definitely not too much considering THE FACT THAT MY BODY JUST FLEW 10 FEET OFF THE GROUND." Jay yelled causing Jake to look away with his lips in a pout.

"Get her back to your bed Sunghoon, she needs to rest. Me and Jay will make the soup." Heeseung nudged Sunghoon.

Sunghoon carried Yujin's faint body, speeding back into the castle and leisurely placing her back into their bed.

He checked her temperature just to make sure she's alright. "Normal." Sunghoon whispered out in relief.

Sunghoon had sat on the bed next to his resting wife, he turned his head to the right side of their bed staring at her peacefully sleeping.

Sunghoon pierced his lips then sighed, "Why can't you just listen to me once?" He caressed her soft hair.

Jay came in with the bowl of soup in his hands but paused in his track when he saw Sunghoon softly smiling at Yujin

Jay put on a warm expression, slowly placing the soup on their dresser. He cleared his throat resulting Sunghoon to flinch.

"I didn't realize you came"

"Yea well I didn't want to interrupt the first time of me seeing you being soft." Jay rolled his eyes, putting his arm around the boy who hardened his expression.

"You care about her don't you?"

Sunghoon scoffed, "No I don't, I'm just not merciless."

"Yes you are merciless,you wouldn't care about a thing so don't lie. You really do care about her just admit it, she's your wife after all." Jay pointed at Yujin.

Jay paused....then continued to speak. "She's your soulmate hoon."

Sunghoon looked away, "Fine. I care."

Jay quirked up his lips at the male who started to open up about his feelings, he felt...relieved that his friend now had someone who could give him the love and affection he needs in life.

"Now....it wasn't that hard was it?" Jay chuckled.

——