60

——

——

Days went by and the couple slowly warmed up to each other again, everything was going back to normal. Though they had to steal at least 1000 blood bags from many hospitals so Yujin can get through the months.

"What is this? Your 10th blood bag lady? How are you still skinny?" Jake questioned in disbelief, he lifted up a brow while I just sipped on my blood bag and innocently stared at him.

"I still have 5 more to make me feel full, I'm not done yet Jakey."

"Whatever, fat woman."

"Jake she's pregnant! How could you be so mean and to top of off she's carrying your best friends child." Jungwon smacked the boy's head.

"Alright alright!!! I was just joking, DEEZ NUTS." Jake tried containing his laughter but failed.

"You're fatter than me what are you talking about?" I blurted out of no where.

The male rolled his eyes and ignored me, I chuckled and continued to drink my 11th bag.

"How many months are you again?"  Jay asked causing all the attention to be darted towards me.

"One month, nearly two. The side effects happened a bit late though, thankfully."

"Love?" Sunoo called Yoori, she came to his side and rested her shoulder on his. The others were stunned at the view of both "enemies." Being against each other like that.

"What? Why are you guys so stunned, we're just being affectionate towards each other...isn't that right my beloved boyfriend?"

"Indeed love." He hummed in agreement, the rest gasped incredulously.

"You're dating?!?!!" I covered my mouth at the two who grinned at the rest of us.

"Yes we are, we've been dating for 3 weeks or so."

"Woah, Sunoo's actually in love? I can't believe that, he hated love I can't believe this right now he's actually in love."  Jake's eyes nearly popped out from being so surprised.

"Is it really that puzzling?" Sunoo questioned the males.

"YES." The others shouted, the male chuckled.

"You guys actually like each other? I thought you hated each other."

"We did, but...I don't know that hate went away. We hung out a lot because you all left us out the last couple months and yea...the hate turned into Love." Yoori shrugged.

"Take care of my sister Sunoo."

"I will, I love her too much to let her go or let her out of my sight." The male cleared his throat averting his eyes from me, he confessed the truth and got flustered by it.

"Woahhh, he's actually in love." Jay nudged Heeseung, laughing at Sunoo's confession.

"Hey, you're making fun of him yet you couldn't even pull Davina. I bet she doesn't like you, you're just a simp for her."

"You take that back lee, why are you talking you don't even have anyone either!"

"Shut up for god sake I hate your rantings, this is about Hyung not you guys, he's finally happy I guess." Ni-ki growled at the bickering two.

"So uhm...Sunoo we uh..." Jay paused looking back at the rest of the boys.

"We want to apologize to you, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be alive in the new world and you wanted to be with us forever but it was deeper than that. You had pure intentions and we didn't consider that..." Jungwon continued.

"We're sorry." They spoke in unison, folding their bodies half way bowing in forgiveness towards the male.

"And I'm sorry too for calling you a traitor and everything, I was just being an asshole. You never harmed us, you were under the wrath of someone's
Control." Sunghoon spoke, still in his bowing position.

"Get up you suckers, I was never mad at you guys I expected it to come. Don't do this is makes me cringe, I forgive you all." Sunoo snickered, the boys put their heads up giving each other puzzled looks.

They all ran into Sunoo's arm for a group hug while the two girls watched them in awe.

I guess this is there happy ending...

For now.

——

Author's note —-

I feel like ending this book sooner there is no need for unnecessary chapters, pretty sure it will end within chapter 70.

—-

Chapter was unedited.