63

——

——

You probably wondered once about Yoori and ability after it's been mentioned only once. After Yoori got into a relationship with Sunoo she avoided getting too involved with his hands knowing that his death will play every time she does.

But what if I say his death changed...the one time Yujin connected her hands with his...her eyes flashed.

Sunoo, walking into the water. A stake was in his heart, he lost control of his balance landing into the deep side of the waters...he drowned.

Yoori had that scene playing in her head and it only haunted her, she couldn't bring herself to look at her own death.

"S-sunoo I need to tell you something." Yoori's hands began to shake.

"Go ahead sweet."

"I....there's something I lied to everyone about. It haunts me sunoo, it haunts me everyday I don't know why I have this ability just like Yujin's...Sunoo I can see people's future. Yujin sees the past deaths. Please don't be mad I couldn't bring myself to tell you, seeing your death kills me inside."

"I'm not mad love, you can tell me anything. I love you I won't ever be mad...death comes naturally Yoori even if I'm a vampire...you see my death right? I have to face it."

"I don't want to loose you." She sniffled, burying her face into Sunoo's chest while shedding thousands of tears.

"You're not going to lose me baby, I promise you we'll be together for ever." He planted his lips on the top of my head as I rested on his chest.

—-

"What you're 18th blood bag?! Well I'm glad we do t have lockdowns anymore or else we would've all been dead by now." Jake raved on and on.

"I'm getting hungrier day by day Jake I don't know I'm supposed to do!" I let out a distressed whine.

"I don't know what to do either I've never been pregnant." The male shrugged, I darted my steamy dark eyes on him.

Once he noticed, he rose his hand up in surrender. "Shouldn't have said that!"

"Ok!! Calm down, maybe it's just cravings alright? We all have those days where we want to eat extra for no reason and get hungry for no reason it's the same thing with blood why are you stressing?"

"What if I contain more and more?"

"You won't."

"Jake my whole body contains of blood I feel like it's draining me, that's why I'm probably drinking extra blood."

"It's obviously going to be vampire what do you expect? If you're gonna have to drink extra blood then do it, no harm in it we can just steal from the hospital because I don't mind seducing the sexy nurses." He shrugged, day dreaming about the smoking hot nurse he met the last time he went there.

"You're unbelievable, I'm pretty sure half of them are married."

"I'm talking about the younger ones, my age."

"First of all man you're 200 none of your age you're an extreme boomer right now. They're all nearly thirty, and married."

"I'll never find my dream girl Yujin what will I do?!" He fake sobbed, placing his hands on top of his head.

"I would have less of a care about your dream girl, you're 200 something you can worry about it later I have a vampire baby to take care of."

"What ever it's not like I'll need your help anyways you don't have taste in people."

"I'm married to your best friend I'm pretty sure I have test Mr.Shim unless you're saying that your best friend is unattractive?" I raised a brow, the boys jaw dropped.

"Hey! When did you learn to snap back like that, and for your information Sunghoon is hotter than you."

"Oh shut up you're nearly 1000 years old and still immature don't you have anything better to do?!"

"Yes, that's argue m'lady."

"Screw off before I drive a stake in your heart." I flashed my sharp eyes in front of his.

"Whatever you say peasant."

——

Author's note —-

Unedited.