39

—-

—-

( most of the begginning is Sunoo and Yoori's POV)

Yoori stayed the night, her and Sunoo both lurking around the castle at midnight.

POV —-

It was midnight, around 3 to 4 am. Blackness surrounded Yoori while she tiptoed out of her room.

Only the smooth wind was able to be heard, everything was left sound full and still...until Yoori bumped into another figure.

She jerked up until her back crashed into a wall, her arms above her head. The grip around her arms was tight, and it wasn't easy for her to fight back when she couldn't see anything.

Only the shimmering lights of someone's red glowing eyes could be seen...thankfully the moon's light shone over the both of them.

Yoori hissed in pain by his tight grip, "God...what's wrong with you." She grunted, trying to escape from his harsh grasp.

"You really didnt come here to actually see Yujin, you're planing something aren't  you? I know your mom, I never knew about you which means she has a plan. Don't play with me. And don't deny it either."

Yoori scoffed, she was honestly hurt by how someone could think so low. Sure she looks like she would rip someone's heart out for no reason but she really has nothing else to hold onto, Yujin is the only thing she has left.

She tried pushing Sunoo away from her but she had no energy after doing so much. He was much taller and much stronger so he blocked the light in front of her.

"You're pathetic. I don't think you would understand that fucking blood sucker, don't act like you're so superior you turned immortal. you weren't born immortal, you should bow down to me." She laughed in a low toned voice.

Sunoo's grip got tighter, "I swear if you mess up your mom's plan I won't be her tru-"

"Oh shut up! For gods sake are you a lap dog? Do you go around following people's orders like this? You're on a different level of pathetic, do you get that?"

"What are you against? Don't you want more blue bloods too, don't you want more of our kinds I'm sick of being called a blue blood no one understand anything so isn't it better to turn them into us!!"

"Crazy man. I don't care. I'm here for my sister and if you think I'm here for anything else, it's you and your sick brain, release me."

Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"I said release me I didn't come here so you could trap my arms like this."

Sunoo finally took his grip off of Yoori, she didn't say anything. Like always, she left like a gush of wind.

Yujin —-

I was sitting on the bed next to sunghoon who had been eyeing me for the past minutes.

"Sunghoon are you alright, why are you staring at me like that?" I asked in concern.

"I don't understand how do you have a sister."

"I don't know either sunghoon but whatever happened to our wrists I can tell she's not lying."

Sunghoon sighed, "Be careful who knows, even if she's your sister it doesn't mean she's here to be all nice."

"I know Sunghoon but that's my sister, I should trust her first." I placed my hand on top of his.

"I really do think her intentions is just to be with me, she lost dad, she lost mom, I'm the only one left it makes sense why she came to look for me."

"I guess you're right..." he rubbed my shoulders, giving off a soft delicate smile.

"You've been turning people into blue bloods right?"

Sunghoon nodded his head, I tilted my head...feeling a bit guilty that I'm making him do all of the work.

"Sunghoon thank you for working hard...I feel guilty.."

Sunghoon wrapped his arms around my neck, placing his chin on the crook of my shoulder. "There is nothing to feel guilty about, if you're not ready...it's ok. Don't put the pressure onto yourself."

I looked down, not knowing what to say. I zoned out thinking if I should just let him do it or not but my thoughts were interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine.

My arms already wrapped around his neck, savoring the passionate connection between us. He pulled away, scratching his head and put on a shy expression.

"What was that for?" I snickered, covering my face because of all of the blush around it.

"Just felt like it." He smirked.

"Such a flirt, goodnight." I nudged him, pulling my soft blanket over me.

"Night." Said him as he wrapped around his arms on my waist.

The night had went by peacefully like that.

——