17

——

——

"What about school aren't you guys going to let her go to school?"

The boys shook her head, "As long as she's missing...She doesn't have to go."

"But-"

"No buts, we're keeping her here and it's for a reason." - sunoo

Davina heavily sighed in defeat, "Fine...but take care of her and you- Sunghoon if you do anything ill drive that stake through your heart with no hesitation."

"I can't die though." Sunghoon grinned.

"So? At least you'll feel pain. Good enough for me." She shrugged causing him to glare sharply.

"I'll be off then, take care of her well and also Yujin I'll come back soon."

Yujin nodded.

——

3 days later  —-

Nobody has been bothering Yujin, Sunghoon and the boys haven't spoke to her in a long time due to busy schedules after all they are apart of the royal family.

Today was the day Sunghoon wasn't as busy as the boys, he had plenty of free times on his hands.

He stepped into Yujin's room. "Surprise." He sped to her side & grinned which she got startled from.

"What do you want."

Yujin ——

"Is that any way to treat a prince?"

"Correction..rude prince. And yes it is, especially when it's applying to you." I spat.

Sunghoon fixed his sharp eyes on me, "How da-"

"Shut up, you locked me in a cellar with rotten corpses and didn't even apologize. You know what heeseung is better than you, get some lessons from him." I crossed my arms.

He grabbed onto my arm tightly, pulling closer. Our faces inches apart...Again my eyes flashed.

Everything repeated again...blood all around him...him falling into it and not getting back up. He really is letting himself drown in blood...

I was turning lightheaded, the flash was gone. I shoved Sunghoon out of my way and held onto my head.

"why Is it always coming into my brain...what were you Sunghoon...honestly....what were you?"

"What are you talking about? What is wrong with you?"

"Why is the same thing repeating in my head over and over and over again!"

Out of everyone I got a scene of...Sunghoon's seem the most devastating. Him dying was like he knew it was coming.

"What the hell are you talking about Yujin!!" He shook my shoulder trying to knock out some sense from me.

"B-blood Sunghoon. Where were you? Why were you covered in blood...why were you in a empty room and why did you let yourself die by suiciding in blood were you that miserable?" I whispered with my heart pounding loudly against my chest. My lips quivering.

The  paleness clouded sunghoon's face, his breath quickened. "What? .."

"Sunghoon I can see it. I didn't want to say anything but every time I make skin contact with you...I keep on seeing you drown in blood." I wrapped my arms around myself.

Sunghoon detected familiarity with what Yujin was telling him but he couldn't understand why she kept having those flashes. He was born vampire, why does she keep seeing visions of him dying...why did he feel familiar with the scene?

"Yujin....I'm still alive. I didn't die, I was born this way." 

"Then why...."

"Yujin...you're just dreaming. You know what, you really need to get some sleep, there is clearly something stirring up in your brain."

"I'm leaving. Goodbye."

Sunghoon exited my room, "I can't understand...it happened with Sunoo and Heeseung too. It's not a coincidence....what if...

....I can see how people die?"

——-