38

——

——

( I didn't feel like leaving you guys on a cliffhanger LMAO so I posted my drafts )

After hearing the shocking words spew out of Yoori's mouth, Sunghoon's eyes bulged out...he couldn't comprehend what was going on he was just as shocked as the others.

Sunoo held onto his chest, out of everything he knew....Selene never told him she had a daughter earlier than Yujin.

Davina gasped so loud, her jaw dropped so low. Yujin never looked more scared in her life, "B-but I don't..."

"I was the secret no one knew about...sure you were kept a secret too but Mom made sure she told absolutely no one..." Yoori stared sunoo top to bottom.

She didn't want to call him out in front of everyone or else they would know that Sunoo is a trusted one of Selene.

Yoori's eyes softened, "Do you know how desperately I've searched for you...I was lonely for so long."

"I'm sorry..." Yujin sniffled, bringing Yoori into her arms.

"It doesn't matter any more...I've found you and you're here with me now."

"Then why are you purple eyed."

Yoori scoffed, "I'm a royal blue blood...I'm purple blood because I have blue blood and red blood both. Yujin only has the blue blood."

"How do you have red blood."

"I don't know...it was never supposed to happen but my our father's blood also got into my dna. I'm an extraordinary species."

"My fathers blood isn't supposed to be there."

"What powers do you have then?"

"I'm a vampire idiots, I have the same powers of Yujin but I have more control over it and I'm much for stronger than her but it's normal she had no clue about anything."

There is one thing that Yoori kept out....while Yujin had the ability to see people's past death...Yoori could see people's future death.

"God then where were you this whole time?"

"Around the city."

"How did you find us?"

"Mom had connection to your family, I did a lot of research and I found where the massacre happened which leads to your castle." She laughed as if we were all idiots.

"Why are you so desperate to be with Yujin...? What are you going to do to her?"

"I'm not going to anything to her, I lost too much in life. I lost dad, I don't know where mom is, I had no one...I just need someone." Bitterly smiled.

"Then let's introduce ourselves, I'm Jungwon you're kind of relative in law," the kid raised his brows in confusion.

"How are you related to me?"

"Because Yujin is married to Sunghoon and I'm sunghoon's friend which makes me kind of related?" He tilted his head.

"Huh??.....oh my god...mom's plan." Yoori gasped staring at Sunghoon and Yujin.

"You treat her well....right?"

"Now I do."  Sunghoon answered honestly.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Yoori raised an eye.

"Oh tell me about it, Sunghoon and Yujin held grudges against each other since their first encounter they've always hated each other...but it doesn't seem to be that away anymore." Jay wiggled his eyebrows teasing the wedded couple who were glaring at him.

"Is that so...then what did they do if they were trapped here together?"

"OH WE DIDNT TELL HER ABOUT THE ONE TIME SUNGHOON THREW YUJIN INTO THE BLOODY CELL-"  Jungwon was about to say but was cut off my Sunghoon who cheekily smiled.

"You threw my sister into your ancestors bloody cellar? Why would you do that." Yoori banged her arm on the table.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BLOODY CELLAR."

"Oh...I know this place like the back of my hands I've been alive for so long you know. But it's been way too long since I came here I couldn't remember the address or anything. I had to search through history to find this place again." She chuckled.

The boys all stared at each other, "Yoori....how old are you?"

"300 years old, why?"

"Just curious."

"Mhm....good that you and Sunghoon got along now. Have you produced blue bloods?"

"Sunghoon has...I haven't been turned yet."

"Why?"

"I'm not ready...I'm not ready to die and become a blood sucker...I don't even want to become one."

"You must not run away from your fate, you're supposed to be like us..."

"She won't run away...give her time." Sunghoon placed his hand on my shoulder, replying to Yoori.

Yoori sighed, "alright, alright...I won't rub it in."

"Yoori...who took care of you as a child..."

"Mom did...she took care of me until I turned 16...then she set me free...she let me do whatever...she didn't care for me anymore. I went to dad...but I lost him too...when I found out that I had a younger sister...I searched for her too long."

"I'm glad I found you."

—-