Wise Words From Carl

A/N: Changed my mind. Not gonna end it too soon. Maybe next one last? I gotta get stuff out the way first.
______________________________________

Popcorn. The whole room smelt of popcorn. Buttery crunchy popcorn. The only noise that was heard was from the movie on the television. The lights were shut off for that movie theater affect. Chresanto studied the screen as Jacob studied him.

He couldn't concentrate on the movie. He didn't want to. They were watching '22 Jump Street'. Jacob has watched this movie with Chresanto all week. It was his new obsession. Chresanto snorted at the movie having a laughing fit.

"He fucked the captain's daughter!" He laughed turning red.

Jacob chuckled a little at the scene.

Chresanto scooted up sitting in Jacob's lap wrapping his lover's hands around his abdomen.

"You wanna watch something else don't you?" Chresanto stated giving him the remote.

"Yes!" Jacob groaned snatching the remote.

He searched for a new movie. Jacob smiled huge when he saw a movie he's been wanting to see. He clicked it and pulled Chresanto closer.

"I don't know why we have movie nights. We never sit and watch the whole movie. We just end up wrestling or-" Jacob mumbled with his head on Chresanto's shoulder.

"Breaking things or-" Chresanto intertwined their fingers.

"Fucking." Jacob finished with a laugh.

"Not really. Fatty always interrupts." Chresanto sucked his teeth.

"Because you always waste time." Jacob rolled his eyes.

"No I don't." Chresanto mumbled.

"Yes you do. You always start telling me stories or start arguments with me. You know I wouldn't go too far unless you asked me too. Ok little virgin?" Jacob teased pulling his cheeks.

Chresanto bit him. "Shut up."

"Ooo feisty. Is the little virgin mad?" Jacob laughed.

Chresanto elbowed him. "You know ever since you turned 16 you're even more of an ass."

"I've always been an ass. Why you so tight anyway?" Jacob snickered.

"Get away from me." Chresanto shoved him with a glare.

Jacob laughed harder. "Babe why you mad? Are you butt hurt?"

Chresanto blankly stared at him. He listened as Jacob laughed and laughed. Then Chresanto tackled him kissing him so hard their teeth clashed.

The kiss quickly grew heated. They only took a breath when they yanked off their shirts.

Jacob flipped them over placing his hands on the pillow Chresanto was now laying on. Chresanto tightly wrapped his legs around Jacob untying his sweats.

"Shit I wanna make love to you." Jacob groaned into his neck.

Chresanto grabbed his face.

"What's stopping you?" He licked his lips seductively.

Jacob's eyes lit up. "Are you saying I get to hit?"

"All night if you want. But hurry up before I change my mind jackas-"

Jacob interrupted him with a heated kiss. He yanked Chresanto's bottoms and boxers. He pulled down his as well kicking the clothing on to the floor.

Jacob licked his lips leaning down trailing kisses down his body. He felt Chresanto's toes curl up against his back. Jacob rotated his hips against him.