Alcohol Equals Slutty Actions

A/N:I'm back! I'm sooo tired I just walked to the store. Broke people problems lol And thanks for all the love guys! RACHEL RIDES A MINI VAN.
_________________________________________

Prodigy looked around disgusted as the teens grinded on each other. The whole house smelt of alcohol, smoke and sweat. He was currently leaning against the home bar nodding his head to the music. I'm so ready to go home... he thought to him self.

Ray walked breathless from the dance floor. He was having so much fun. As he walked over to the bar he saw Prodigy with his face screwed up. He chuckled and walked over.

"Why you ain't dancin'?" He asked nudging the young boy.

Prodigy looked over at Ray. "It stinks in here."

Ray laughed. "You not dancin' cuz' it stinks?"

"Yep. I mean how can I let loose when it smells like booty juice." Prod said covering his nose as the smell seemed to get worst.

Ray laughed throwing his head back. Prodigy just stared at Ray. He wasn't joking it really smells. Well, to his nostrils anyway.

"Aye, you wanna get out of here?" he asked Craig smiling.

Craig smiled back. "Yeah." he responded back softly.

Ray grabbed his hand and they walked out making their way down the lit street.

________________________________________

Chresanto watched as Jacob and Bahja were dancing on top of the table as everyone cheered them on. They were so drunk. He had been trying to get them down, but they simply ignored him.

His friends were no help. Myles was video taping it and Ej, Nique and Breaunna were throwing money at them. Rachel was no where to be found. Ray had texted saying him and Prodigy were going to walk back.

Chresanto groaned when he saw Jacob pulling his button up jacket off tying it around Bahja's waist.To make it worst Bahja was now only in her bra. Jacob now had his shirt over his face grinding as the beat dropped. Bahja began twerking on Jacob as the crowd went wild. His friends picked up the money they threw and began throwing it again.

Chresanto rolled his eyes. Can't take these niggas no where he thought.

_________________________________________

Rachel was sitting on the couch upstairs in the loft. The party was down in the basement. She was sitting watching television. She really wanted to go home,but she was the designated driver for her young friends.

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting there?" A tall, light skinned guy asked pointing to the seat next to Rachel.

Rachel looked up and smiled at the handsome man.

"No no ones sitting here." she responded moving her purse.

The guy sat down next to her. It was silent until the guy decided to break the silence.

"I'm Jacob Latimore by the way." He said holding out his hand.

Rachel shook it with a smile. "Rachel Simmons."

"It's nice to meet you Rachel Simmons." Latimore said with a winning smile.

_________________________________________

Chresanto had finally had enough. He got on the table. Someone had smacked his butt thinking he was about to dance too.

"Hey! You do not have permission to touch this!" he yelled pointing to the growing crowd.