Morning

_________________________________________
A/N:Thanks for the comments and votes guys! So do you guys want to see more of Mr.Perez or nahh? Warning: Too lazy to proof read.
_________________________________________

Jacob woke up to the sun shining through the window. He lifted his head and rubbed his eyes. He looked up to be faced with a drooling Chresanto. He shook his head and wiped his mouth with his shirt. Jacob shifted around to find everyone still sleeping. It was 7:00 am. Jacob had always been an early bird. He shifted some more. He really wanted to get out the bed but it was impossible with everyone in it. He sighed and just stared at Chres. He was drooling again.

"Ewwww..." He whispered wiping his face once again.

"No monkey come back..." Chresanto mumbled reaching his hand out.

Jacob snickered as he listened to Chresanto begging the monkey to come back.

Chresanto finally stopped mumbling putting his hand back down. His hands now rested on Jacob's butt.

Jacob rolled his eyes and tried to move Chresanto's hands back up. Instead one hand rested on his butt, the other on his thigh. Jacob tried again, but Chres just held tighter.

"Stop fucking moving..." Chresanto mumbled putting his leg over Jacob's.

"Get yo hand off my ass." Jacob said flicking Chres's nose.

"What ass?" Chresanto joked opening his eyes.

Jacob squinted his eyes flicking him again. Chresanto grabbed his hand.

"Aye, you ain't gon keep hit'in me."he said glaring.

Jacob just smiled. "Or what?" he challenged Roc flicking his ear with his other hand.

Roc pinched Jacob's inner thigh. Jacob jumped.

"Asshole."He mumbled with a pout.

Roc chuckled. "Why you up anyway?"

"Because I can bitch." Jacob said laying back down on his chest.

"Why you so mean to me?" Roc whined lifting Jacob's face up.

"Don't touch me."He said turning his face.

Chresanto let his hands go further up his thigh. Jacob's eyes widened. This was the first time he had tried touching Jacob inappropriatly before. Now that he thought about it, Chresanto had been doing a lot of weird things lately. First the compliments, now the touching. Jacob decided not to pay his dumb thoughts any mind. He's just playing around like usual Jacob thought.

"Stop you perv!" He whispered yelled.

Chres snickered. "What'chu mean?"

Chresanto's hands went up even further. Jacob looked at him glaring.

"I swear to God Chres..."

Chres bit his lip still softly laughing.

"What are you talking about?" He moved his hand an inch further also grabbing the band on Jacob's sweat pants.

Jacob's eyes widened even further and he grabbed Chres's hands.

"You freak..."

Chres just laughed even harder. It was so easy to mess with Jacob. Chresanto took his hands out of Prince's grasp and reasted them on his waist.

"Buttwipe..." Jacob mumbled putting his face in Chres's chest again.

Chresanto rubbed his foot up Jacob's leg. Jacob groaned.