Baby I'm a Nervous Wreck Around You

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I know I loved writing it. Todick Hall as Mr.Hall and Tre Melvin as Mr.Melvin. I love them! <3

___________________________________

Jacob ran into drama class. It was his favorite class next to his favorite teacher. Not to mention he was cute. He ran all the way to the front of the auditorium where Mr.Melvin was. He was doing something on his computer.

"Hey sexy." Jacob greeted sitting on the stage swinging his legs.

Mr.Melvin chuckled a little. " What it do curly top?" he asked looking up from his computer.

"Nothing much. So what you do this weekend?" Jacob asked with an eager smile getting comfty.

Mr.Melvin always had an interesting story to tell. Him being 21 years old, he was always at some party or smoking with some friends.

"Well I woke up on the bathroom floor of the subway hugging a homeless guy, and a tampon in my nose." He said shaking his head.

" How the fuck did that happen to you?" Jacob choked out through laughter.

" I have no idea. I was high and drunk. That is not a good mix." He said taking a sip of coffee.

Jacob just continued to laugh.

" Then when I got home my apartment was trashed. People were naked and it smelt like booty sweat! Then when I went to my room one of my homies was laying in a pool of throw up with a hotdog hanging out of his mouth. " he finished with a grimace.

Jacob at this point was hysterical. Mr.Melvin rolled his eyes.

" Anyway...how was your weekend?" he asked sitting next to him on the stage.

Jacob sobered up breathing a sigh. He smiled thinking of how he spent his weekend. He thought about how he told Chresanto he loved him. How they watched movies in each others arms. The sweet kisses they shared, and the dumb arguments they got into.

"Jacob!" Mr.Melvin yelled getting his attention.

"Huh?" Jacob asked still in his dreamy state.

Mr.Melvin scrutinized Jacob, then he gasped. " No! My little innocent Jakey got the D?!" he yelled cradling his head fake crying.

Jacob pushed him away. "Im not innocent! I'm very experienced!" Jacob proteststed crossing his arms.

"Pshh negro please! You ain't nothing but a fetus." Mr.Melvin said pursing his lips. Jacob rolled his eyes taking his coffee and throwing it down glaring at Mr.Melvin.

"You are really in need of an ass beating" Mr.Melvin grumbled looking at his lost coffee. Jacob just laughed at him.

"So who were you shacking up with this weekend?"

"My boyfriend." Jacob said smiling swinging his legs.

"Please tell me it is not Keith! Nigga smell like he ain't wiped his ass since he was born!" Mr.Melvin groaned clapping his hands.

Jacob busted out laughing. "No! We broke up months ago!"

"Good! So who is this new boo?" he asked with a teasing smile poking him, causing Jacob to giggle.

"Chresanto." he said with a dreamy sigh.

Mr.Melvin choked on his spit. "Word on yams he gay?!"

"Correction bisexual." Jacob clarified.

"Wow...I did not see this coming." Mr.Melvin said in shock. Chresanto never gave off that type of vibe.