Celebrations and Realizations

A/N:Fun Fact:I never know what's going to happen next in this story. I wing it everytime. Lol I be just as surprised as you guys.
________________________________________

Jacob paced the floor as Bahja bit her fingernails. It was after school, and they were in Jacob's room stressing. Bahja was sitting on his bed hugging a pillow watching Jacob nervously.

"Would you stop pacing! It's making me nervous!" She whined.

"I can't help it! What if it's positive?!" he stressed pacing faster. His palms were sweaty and his breath was labored.

Bahja bit her lip. What if it was positive?

"It won't be the end of the world Jacob..." she trailed off.

Then they heard the alarm go off signaling the test was done.

They looked at each other taking a deep breath.

"Lets do this." Bahia said determinly grabbing Jacob's hand going into the restroom.

________________________________________

Earlier That Day

Mrs.Perez stared at what was in her hand. She couldn't believe it. After years and years of trying she was finally pregnant. She was so happy.

She went to Jacob's bathroom to dispose of it. Mrs.Perez wrapped it in tissue throwing it away deep in the trash can.

She didn't want her husband to know the good news yet. She wanted it to be a surprise. Since Jacob was out, she could put the trash out before he came back.

She planned to have a big dinner inviting over everyone for the good news. She just hoped everyone would be happy for her, especially Jacob.

________________________________________

Chresanto was helping Mrs.Perez clean the house. She was having a big dinner tonight. Something about important news.

"Chresanto could you take all the trash out? Make sure you clean out Jacob's trash can too. It looks like a dumpster in there." Mrs.Perez requested with a shake of her head.

Chresanto chuckled. "Sure Mrs.P. Where's everyone anyways?" He asked tying up the garbage in the kitchen.

"Jacob went somewhere with Bahja. Something about celebrating....and Ronnie went fishing with his friends." she answered while sweeping the kitchen floor.

"Oh okay. Celebrating what though?" He asked in confusion.

"I don't know. They wouldn't tell me." she shrugged.

"Oh. Is Mr.Perez gonna be here for dinner?" he asked in hopes the answer would be no.

"Now you know he will be here for dinner." she said putting her hands on her hips.

"I forgot. He never misses a meal." Chres said rolling his eyes.

"Be quiet! Go upstairs and do what I told you to do silly." She laughed.

"Aye all I'm saying is he need to skip a few. He got bigger titties than you. I was tryna sneak a peek." he laughed throwing his hands up in surrender.

Mrs.Perez laughed till tears came out of her eyes.

"Boy you are so silly! Just like your mother." she said still laughing a little.

Chresanto just smiled making his way upstairs.

When he got to Jacob's room he went straight to the bathroom.

Mrs.P was right it was a mess in here. There was towels every where and it smelt like piss.

"Ewww. He has really let himself go." he said covering his nose quickly snatching the trash up. He snatched it up so fast it fell over spilling out all its contents.

He sighed, turning around to put the garbage back into the can, but something caught his eye.

Chresanto looked down to see a white stick. He bent down to get a closer look.

Chresanto gasped at what he saw. It was a positive pregnancy test. He sat on the floor just staring at it.

It couldn't be Jacob's right? He didn't have what other girls have! Right?...

"Stop being stupid Chres!" he said to himself slapping his head.

But....Jacob had been acting different lately. Different like how his mother did when they founded out she was expecting.

The nausea, throwing up, not wanting to eat what he use to like...it all made sense.

Jacob had been having mood swings too. He would get mad at the simplest things. He wasn't overly happy like he use to be either. Really...jumpy. Now that was a new symptom of pregnancy he had never heard of, but it affects everyone differently right?

Chresanto sat there contemplating everything. After literally sitting there for almost an hour, he came to a realization.
My baby is pregnant. he thought to himself.

Why else would Bahja and Jacob go out to celebrate?

Even though they were way too young, and it was weird that Jacob could conceive, he loved Jacob with all his heart. He would provide for their child no matter what he'd have to sacrifice.

________________________________________

A/N:Part two will be up later. And Jakey preggo Whoohooo!!! Chres so sweet! So how yall think everyone gonna take the news? Hope you guys enjoyed it! :)