I Didn't Mean It

A/N: Sorry busy with school.

____________________________________________________________

Myles was at the cliff. He saw Ej sitting there and smoking on his cigarette. He stepped closer sitting next to him.

Myles watched his lips wrapped around the white stick. He watched tears roll down his cheeks. He listened as he hummed.

He didn't know what he was humming ,but he knew it was a very sad song. It made his heart ache. It was dreary and suddenly everything got so cold.

Ej took a shaky breath. He crushed the used up cigarette standing up. Myles stood up as well.

"Where you going?" he asked.

However, Ej did not answer for he did not know he was there. He walked right through him to his car.

Myles gasped. "What the?"

Ej cranked up his car driving away.

"Ej! Come back!" he yelled.

Then the scene faded. Wind whipped around causing Myles to close his eyes.

He opened his eyes when he heard old rock music playing. He opened his eyes to see he was standing in front of Ej's bedroom door.

Myles twisted the door knob,but it didn't open. It wasn't locked it just didn't open.

Then the door became transparent. He reached his hand through the door, but he couldn't. The door was still there. He could just see through it. So he sat watching.

Ej came into view. He had a forty and something black in his hand. He hummed along to the music dancing around. While doing so he drunk the forty lighting another cigarette.

"Only want to see you standing in the purple rain....purple rain..." he softly sung but his voice was as strong as ever.

Myles watched silently and stiff.

Ej downed the rest of the poisonous beverage. He smoked on the cigarette for a long time. Then he took one last drag playing with the exhaled smoke. Ej then smashed what was left of it.

Myles couldn't talk. It was like he was frozen.

Ej looked towards him with a heartbreaking smile.

"I love you. I'm so sorry." he mouthed.

Then the door slammed shut. The music got louder and a gun being triggered was heard.

Myles came to life trying to open the door.

"Ej stop fucking with me! Open this damn door!" he yelled kicking and banging on the door.

The music only got louder and so did Elijah's melodic voice.

Myles started sobbing. "Ej!" he yelled.

Then the music stopped. Elijah kept singing, but silenced when a gun shot rung out.

Myles pushed on the door weakly. He knew his best friend was gone. He felt a part of him leave.

"E-Ej! I didn't mean it!" he cried.

Myles slid down the door sobbing. He cried long and hard.

"I love you..." he mumbled holding his now broken heart.

___________________________________________

Myles awoke with a gasp. He sprung up from the couch he was sleeping on. His panicked breaths turned into heart wrenching sobs. Causing Elle to awaken.

Myles and Elle had become real good friends. Everyday Myles would meet up with her ,so they could discuss books.

Elle had started college a couple months ago and her parents bought her a small apartment. Their meetings now took place here.

Myles loved Elle and Elle loved Myles. He always said Elle was the big sister he never had. Elle said he was the little brother she always wanted.

Elle sprung out of bed rushing to her tiny living room.

"What's wrong?" she asked holding him.

"I-I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it Elle..." he sobbed in her chest.

"Shhh. I know. I know sweetie." She cooed rocking him back and forth.

Elle didn't know what he was talking about. She just held him as he cried.

___________________________________________
A/N: Yep he has these nightmares every night. Who thought it was real. I had to watch some Kevin Hart after this.