You Have Dishonored Me

A/N: This stupid...like I don't even know. Introducing more minor characters.
________________________________________

Ej laid his head on the lab table staring into space. The class was watching a movie, because they had a substitute. Everyone in class were talking, on their phones ,or actually watching the movie. The teacher was asleep with headphones.

He looked around confused when he felt something touching his leg. He looked down but nothing was under the table, so he shrugged it off.

Ej jumped when he felt the hands trailing up his leg. When he looked down,there was nothing there. He scooted his chair back looking under the table but saw nothing.

"What the hell?" he scratched his head.

Then all of a sudden the chair was yanked forward. When he tried to scoot back to look under the table, the chair wouldn't move.

Finally the chair was let go. When he looked under again there was nothing. He kept looking though. All of a sudden a shadow was moving around under the table. Ej leaned closer to make out the figure.

"Boo!"

Ej jumped back with a scream.

"Yall play too much!" he scolded holding his heart.

Chresanto and Trevor only laughed.

"You should have seen your face!" Trevor laughed as Chresanto mocked Ej.

Chresanto and Trevor crawled from under the table still laughing. Chresanto sat on the lab table as Trevor sat next to Ej.

"What are we watching?" Trevor asked in confusion.

"Oh its about how cells are made in the human body. It's a really great documentary. I've watched it-" Ej was rudely cut off.

"Yeah we really don't give a fuck." Chresanto and Trevor laughed.

Ej just rolled his eyes.

"Where's Myles and Jacob at?" Trevor asked.

"They left a long time ago. I don't think they coming back." Chresanto shook his head.

"Wait they just left class? Why didn't you stop them?" Ej asked.

Chresanto lazily shrugged.

"You do know the principal announced if anyone is caught skipping class again its an automatic suspension " Ej slowly explained.

"Oh damn...Ima text them then." Chresanto said whipping his phone out.

"Aye you coming with me and my bro to pick out tux right?" Trevor asked.

"Yeah." Ej dapped him.

"That's weird.." Chresanto said confused looking around the classroom.

"What is?" Ej asked.

"Jacob and Myles said they came back a long time ago." Chresanto said looking around.

"Huah!" Myles screamed while Jacob slapped Chresanto across the face.

"Got damn! His face disappeared!" Mina laughed from the front.

Chresanto closed his eyes. "One day Jacob...one day Ima just turn ike turner on yo ass." he hissed giving him a death glare.

"I'm not scared of you. Shut the fuck up." Jacob rolled his eyes sitting in his lap.

Ej was still laughing. "He hit him hella hard!"

"Mina said his face disappeared!" Trevor howled.

Myles looked at Ej. Then slapped him.

"Damn ain't nobody safe!" Mina laughed.