Kittens

A/N: Thanks for all the comments and votes guys! Really means a lot! ♥♥♥♥
____________________________________________________________

Myles laid on Ej's bed playing with his new kitten. The kitten ran around the bed from a laughing Myles. The kitten crawled up his shoulders sitting on his head.

"Pixie get off."Myles giggled.

Ej was secretly video taping it. He had never seen Myles act so gentle and giggly before. It was so cute it had to be on camera.

Pixie jumped off staring at Ej with her green eyes. She jumped off the bed scratching at Ej's leg. Ej stumped his foot scaring her back to Myles.

Myles held her like a baby. "Man stop scaring my daughter!" he scolded kissing her.

Ej laughed. "I saw a bug I'm sorry! Don't you mean our daughter."

Myles sucked his teeth. "Nah ima single parent. Isn't that right Pixie?"he cooed. Pixie looked up putting her paws on his face. Myles kissed them.

"This guys is live footage of Myles Brown being a bitch. Can you say hasgtag Mitch status?" Ej said in a reporter voice ending the video.

Myles glared at him. He pointed Pixie at him. "Sick him Pixie!"

However, Pixie turned back to Myles licking his face. Myles sighed. "You have failed me child. "he said disappointed.

Ej laughed getting up from the computer chair. He held his arms out to Pixie only for her to turn away.

Myles laughed at Ej's face. Ej got on the bed petting Pixie.

"You don't like daddy no more?" he pouted.

Pixie slapped his face with her paw.

Myles laughed again. "Be nice Pixie. Daddy just a dumb ass." he cooed setting her in his lap.

"And Mommy can catch these hands." Ej cooed punching Myles.

Myles punched him back. "Why I gotta be mommy?"

"Look at you. Look at how your holding her."Ej gestured.

Myles was holding her like a baby rocking her. "I see your point." he sighed. Pixie started playing with the strings on his hoodie.

"Aye don't send that video to anyone."Myles warned tickling Pixie.

"Alright. "Ej said uploading it to instagram,Vine,Keek and Facebook.

Ej laid his phone down laying back on his bed. Myles laid back with him releasing Pixie.

"I can just tell she gone be a bad cat."Ej said poking her.

"No she not. Shut the fuck up."Myles scoffed.

"Aye I know the truth hurts, but she is spoiled. Even though you've only had her for a week."Ej explained.

Myles rolled his eyes. "I discipline her okay! Now shut up!"Myles said agitated. Ej was right he has spoiled Pixie. He couldn't help it. She was just too cute.

"Pixie Thompson come here right now!" Ej demanded.

Pixie just looked at him.

"Pixie go to Ej."Myles pointed. Pixie looked at him then crawled to Ej.

Ej looked amazed as he stroked her white coat. "How did you do that?"

"Told you I train her. And her last name is Brown. You a side nigga. "Myles smirked.

"Oh yeah? Who yo main then?" Ej asked amused.

"Jacob. "Myles smiled.

Ej gasped. "That slut! I knew you weren't working late." Ej fake cried.

Myles started laughing. "You're so dumb."

"Have you no shame! My heart beats for you! Only for you to tear it apart. Well...mother always said...dont fuck with the light skinned bitches." Ej spoke as if he were Shakespeare.

Myles was dying laughing at him. Ej looked at him chuckling a little. Myles dimples were in full display and his white teeth seemed to light up the room. Ej poked his dimple.

"Ima start calling you smiley."Ej laughed.

Pixie crawled on Myles chest closing her eyes. Myles caressed her calming down.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're always smiling." Ej said looking at him with a soft smile.

Myles stared at the ceiling. "I actually like that nickname." he sighed.

"I know. I mean it came from a creative mind. Why wouldn't you?" Ej bragged.

Myles rolled his eyes. He laid there counting the stickers on the wall. The soft old music playing from the record player was all that was heard. The room was brightly lit from the beaming sun outside. The whole room was relaxing. Something Myles didn't often feel at home. He was pulled from thoughts when he felt fingers creeping under his hoodie. Myles flinched.

"What are you doing?" he asked Ej.

"What I can't touch you?" Ej lazily asked bringing his fingers back.

"No."Myles said removing hus fingers. The last time he let Ej touch him things happened. Myles wasn't ready for that to happen again. They just started talking.

Ej brung his fingers back however. He couldn't keep his hands off of him. It was a habit he had developed over the years of being Myles friend. They would sit in silence while Ej lazily touched him.

"I'm serious. "Myles glared slinging his hands away.

Ej sucked his teeth. "Why?" he asked.

"I don't like it."Myles mumbled playing with his fingers.

Ej sat up. "Oh yeah? What don't you like about it?" He asked amused. He knew Myles lying from his body language.

"Your fingers feel like cactuses." Myles lied.

Ej laughed startling Pixie. She jumped off Myles crawling into Myles open back pack.

Myles chuckled while Ej just looked at her confused.

"Okayyy she's weird. And your lying. "Ej said pointing to Myles.

"Nigga I ain't gotta prove shit to you. "Myles scoffed going on his phone.

Ej snatched his phone away quickly putting it in his dresser draw. Myles sighed. He sat up only for Ej to push him back climbing on top of him.

"Bruh get yo fat ass off me." Myles shoved.

Ej laid all his body on him snoring.

"Ej. Stop fucking with me!" Myles whined.

"Woah there buddy. There shall be no fucking tonight. "Ej said in a authoritative voice.

Myles laughed. "You so childish. "

Ej snickered. Myles gave up on getting him off. They laid there for awhile. Ej took this time to slip his hands under Myles's hoodie. He rubbed his hands up and down his stomach.

Myles sighed closing his eye. It felt to good to tell Ej to stop.

Ej looked up at his face to see his eyes closed. He chuckled.

Cactus fingers my ass. he thought laying back down on Myles chest.

Eventually, they fell asleep with Pixie snuggled in between Ej's legs.

____________________________________________________________
A/N: So not feeling well...bro just left...miss him...been watching a lot of cat videos...so here you go...hope you liked it! :) ★★★★★★♥♥♥♥