The Car Ride

_________________________________________
A/N: Omg thank you guys so much for the votes and comments! By the way Ray and Craig are not dating,because someone asked. So ummm here's the chapter... Note:You know how Jacob's hair was for tour when they did the Mj tribute? Well that's how it looks.
_________________________________________

Prodigy paced back and forth in his room. He was nervous. He really hated parties. There were too many people and it was too loud. If the guys hadn't begged him he would be laying in bed watching Adventure Time right now.

He looked at himself in the mirror for the tenth time. He was wearing a blue tank, washed out drop crotch jeans, jean jacket and black vans. He fixed his black beanie as he put his nose stud in. He sighed when he heard the car beep outside.

_________________________________________

Jacob smiled in the mirror. He was so excited. He loved parties!

His curls hung low in his face as they were shinier than usual. He wore black skinny jeans, black tank with the words I Don't Bite in red letters. He had a checkered red and black button up shirt over it with the buttons undone. Lastly,he had diamond studs in his ear and red leather high tops. Soon he heard the beep of a horn and quickly exited his room.

_________________________________________

Everyone was jamming out to music in the car as they rode to the party. Prodigy however, kept fiddling with his fingers. He was beginning to hyperventilate. What if he embarrassed himself? What if the cops showed up and he went to jail? He couldn't have that on his record! He took deep shallow breaths as he looked around the vehicle.

Everyone looked stunning. Ray had his hair out with a snapback over it. He had on baggy jeans with a red shirt and black Jordans. He had in his plugs in his ear's also. Craig smiled at Ray. Ray was singing badly to Loyal by Chris Brown. Craig decided to sing along.

"These hoes ain't loyal!"he sung loudly pointing to Nique.

"Shut up Craig!" She said laughing hitting him.

Nique and Craig began to play fight.

Rachel rolled her eyes at the kids in the back. She really didn't want to come to this party. It was just full of immature teens. Rachel looked down at her purple dress and sighed stopping at the red light.

"Would you guys stop acting a fool in this god damn car! I will turn this mother fucker around!" She yelled gripping the steering wheel.

Nique and Craig stopped immediately.

"Sorry mama..." Nique said fixing her high waisted jean shorts and pink blouse.

Craig snickered taking Ray's hat. All worries about the party gone.

Ray looked over at Prod singing playing with his snapback. He smiled. He couldn't help, but think the young boy looked older. Definetly not 14 at the moment.

"What?" Craig asked wondering why Ray was smiling at him like some weirdo.

"Nothing." Ray said shaking his head taking his hat back.

Craig pouted.

Nope still 14. Ray thought with a chuckle.

Chresanto laughed as he looked at Jacob. Jacob was singing along to the song dancing and putting his hands in Bahja and Myles's faces. Bahja and Myles laughed pushing him on Chresanto. Jacob laughed and started kicking them. They began to have a kick war. Jacob began losing, it being two against one.

"Oh hell naw! Yall ain't gon double team my baby mama like dat!" Chresanto yelled stepping in.

"Oh shit! Solange them bitches!" Ej yelled hyping the situation up.

Rachel's patients were wearing thin. Breaunna could see the frustration in her face. She took a deep breath and turned around to the back seat.

"Stop fucking yelling and jumping around in this fucking car! Act like you got some got damn home training! If I hear or see any more hitting I'm snapping heads and I mean it!" Breaunna yelled silencing the car immediately.

"Well damn..." Chresanto said releasing Bahja's sandled covered feet.

"We're sorry..." Bahja mumbled her lip quivering.

Breaunna sighed. "It's ok. Apology excepted." she said smiling softly at the sensitive girl. Breaunna turned back around when Bahja returned her smile.

Rachel smiled at Breaunna. "Thank you."

"Your welcome. Them lil niggas was gettin on my last nerve." Breaunna said huffing.

"You ain't lying!" Rachel said fist bumping her.

"This shit ain't over." Myles whispered pointing at Jacob and Chresanto.

"Bring it on fag." Jacob said challengly.

"We ain't scared of you. Lookin like the last air bender." Chresanto said causing everyone in the back to laugh.

"I know yo ass ain't roastin! Hair line yelling throw back Thursday!" Myles yelled.

"Ima whoop-" Chres was cut off.

"What I say about yelling!" Bre yelled from the front.

"We can't do shit..." Chres mumbled pouting.

Jacob looked down at his best friend and laughed. "Big baby." he said kissing his cheek.

_________________________________________
A/N:I know this was short but I just wanted to update before I went to sleep. Even though I'm in highschool me and my friends are constantly play fighting lol and threatening to fight each other loudly in the halls. The teachers hate us lol so how was it?