Niggas Don't Camp!

A/N: Can't stop laughing. I got it guys!! It's back!
___________________________________

He didn't know what it was but it felt like their relationship was brand new again. Like he had fell in love all over again. They were definitely in the cupcake phase of their relationship again. Maybe it was because the roles had switched. He now needed someone to be strong and protect him. It felt weird but good in a way.

He wasn't use to being so relaxed. He wasn't use to being held. He wasn't use to his cheeks tinting red at the slightest remarks. He was not use to it!

"Chres!" Jacob snapped in his face.

Chresanto blinked. "Huh?"

Jacob smiled. The look on his face was stupid.

"I said what's wrong? You've been staring at that tree for awhile now." Jacob pointed to the big tall oak tree.

Chresanto twisted in Jacob's arms.

"Babe this is weird! Look at us right now! Isn't this weird?!" He stressed.

Jacob looked at Chresanto. Then himself. Then around the park. He nodded understanding.

"You're right. This is weird. There's no kids in the park and that little Mexican man hasn't shown up yet!" Jacob threw his hands up in a huff.

Chresanto face palmed.

"No Jacob. That's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about how we're sitting. Usually you're sitting in my lap. Usually I'm the one making you blush. Usually we're in some heated argument about something stupid right now and then we go have make up sex. But now I sit in your lap. We don't argue anymore and our sex is all slow and shit. What the fuck is going on Jacob? Do you think it's because Obama's leaving office?" Chresanto ranted.

Jacob mouth was held open.

Then he bellowed out a scream of laughter.

"Wait!" Jacob wheezed.

Chresanto just stared at him.

"Are you done?" He asked impatiently.

Jacob wiped at his eyes.

"Whoo!" He breathed.

Jacob fanned himself as small laughter left his lips.

He looked at Chresanto calming down.

"I've noticed it too. I guess this whole cancer thing has made our relationship mature...but I must admit it is weird that I now wear a skort in the relationship now." Jacob pondered.

"The fuck is a skort?" Chresanto held his hand out.

Jacob patted his head.

"It's a skirt with shorts under it duh." Jacob held his hand out.

"That sounds ugly as fuck. But it makes sense though. Like on the outside your all feminine but on the inside your manish." Chresanto chuckled.

"I like the term tomgirl." Jacob grinned.

Chresanto shook his head with a small laugh. He twisted back around leaning back against his boyfriend again.

He definitely will never get use to Jacob wearing the ugly skort in their relationship.

Jacob kissed up Chresanto's neck.

"Jake stop." Chresanto pushed his head away.

Jacob bit and sucked his neck defiantly.

"Stop Jake." Chresanto whined.

"You know you like it." Jacob mumbled carrying on.

Chresanto smiled a little intertwining their hands.