Amazingly Beautiful

A/N:I'm back! Sorry for the wait my grandmother is in the hospital... But anyway hope you guys enjoy this! I'm changing Roc's age to 16.

_______________________________________________________________________

It was Saturday afternoon and Chresanto was exhausted. He had been at football practice since 7:00 this morning. He knocked on the door to Jacob's house. See he was too lazy to drive all the way back home. Since Jacob's house was the closest, he decided to just crash at his place. He just hoped Mr.Perez didn't come home early from his business trip.

He waited and waited, but no one answered. Chresanto sighed picking up his gym bag. He walked to the back of the house getting the key out the pot. He unlocked the door placing the key back in it's place. He walked into the basement shutting the door to see Mrs.Perez washing clothes.

" What up Mrs.P?!" he yelled hugging her from behind.

Mrs.Perez screamed. She didn't hear him come through the door, because of the washing machine and generator. She turned around returning the hug.

"When did you get here?" she asked hitting him upside the head as he just laughed.

"Just now. I knocked on the door, but nobody answered." he said adjusting his gym bag.

" That's because Jacob is sleeping. He was up early this morning helping me do hair. Then he had to baby sit Angel for me." She ranted moving around quickly with the clothes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked now folding clothes.

"Came to crash. I been at practice all day and didn't feel like driving all the way back home." Chresanto sighed with a yawn.

"Well go on upstairs and have some rest. I'll be leaving in a little while." she said putting the folded clothes into the hamper.

"Where you going?" he asked setting his gym bag down helping her fold clothes.

"My grandmother hasn't been feeling well lately. I'm going to go visit her." she responded slowing down her movements.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Does Jacob know?" Chresanto asked with concern. He knew how Jacob was about his great grandmother. He talked about her every chance he got. She was the only grandmother he had. His real grandmother had Alzheimer disease and no longer remembered him.

Mrs.Perez sighed. "No...he doesn't... and don't mention it either. If he asked where I went tell him I went out with some friends. To be only 15 years old he worries like a 90 year old woman. He's always been so caring..." she trailed off with a small smile holding one of Jacob's jacket close to her chest.

"Yeah... that's why I love him..." Roc mumbled without thinking. Mrs.Perez smiled as she watched Chresanto fold the clothes.

She had been wondering why Jacob was so happy and giggly lately. Now she knew why.

"Don't hurt him. He's been hurt before and me and his father do not have enough money in the bank to pay for those high ass Netflix bills." She said giving him a playful glare.

Chresanto snapped his head up with wide eyes. "Pshh...what are you-" Chres said until he was cut off by Mrs.Perez.

"Cut the crap. Jacob's been walking around here singing and smiling for no reason. Me and you both know Jacob doesn't smile unless there's a reason." she said giving Chres a pointed look.