Chapter 31

Diana's pov :

It was 9:13 pm and I had been playing go fish with Luke for the past 10 minutes .

We mixed two things of cards together and he was completely cheating his way through it ! In the background played soft songs that went perfectly to the rain .

"I win!" Luke threw his pairs around "making it rain" while doing a "thug-ish" dance .

"Not fair!" I threw myself back onto the bed and sighed. "Luke I'm bored , what else can we do?"

"We can watch movies ," he smiled and walked over to my desk.

"Tv's out too Luke." I tossed a pillow at him but it fell pathetically about 5 feet away from him.

"That's why I brought this , and these. I charged it before the power went out , we should have enough battery to watch one movie ." Luke held up a portable DVD player and four movies.

"You're a genius Luke." I smiled and shifted onto my stomach .

"Okay so we have Frozen , The Interview , The New Guy , and Annabelle."

"The New Guy ." We put the movie on and Luke laid next to me .

( okay so if you guys have Netflix , I suggest watching The New Guy . It's so funny , well to me it is . If you do tell me if you liked it !)

**********

After we finished the movie an hour and something later , which Luke and I laughed to just about every five minutes , we laid down . Together we just listened to the wind blow aggressively against the house .

"Can I sing something to you?" Luke sat up and I sat up too . Not passing up a chance to hear Luke sing to me alone.

"Alright , I'll be back in two minutes ." Luke ran off down the hall with the flashlight of his phone on. He came back with his acoustic guitar in his hands and sat down on my bean bag.

"Come closer , I want you in the front row." He pointed to the edge of the bed and I sat criss-crossed there .

"Okay , so this is a song . I learned it and it's just for you and yeah . Niall taught me , I hope you like it ." Luke began playing the chords.

( if you guys know illusion by One Direction , this is what Luke is going to play but a slower version and singing out more notes okay )

* I'm just going to write down important lyrics but he sings the whole song to her*
I would never turn your heart into
Broken parts
You don't have to think twice
Looking in my eyes
-
Can't you see it?
I'm not trying to mislead you
I promise falling for me
Won't be a mistake
-
You can tie me up in chains
You can throw away the key
But there's no trapped doors
I'm not gonna leave
You're the truth I can't explain
You're the only one I see
Its not an illusion to me

***********

"Luke -" I started after he stopped singing , "I'm - aw I loved it !"
I leaped at him and hugged him for what felt like forever . After , I changed and Luke undressed into his boxers , we both went to bed.

*******
"Ready Diana !?" Adam called down to me as I zipped up my last bag. I was dressed in yoga pants , a tank top & hoodie over it . We were leaving to Australia , half a day flight and I'm scared because it's my first time flying any where . I dragged my suitcase off my bed and attempted to carry it , "Calum?! Is that you up here ? Can you come help me !?" I yelled while grabbing my carry on. "No , but I'm up here ," Michael called as he made his say toward me . "Thanks Mikey," I smiled and grabbed my other suitcase that wasn't as heavy.

"Diana , Ashton , Calum , Luke , and Michael ! Come on we are going to miss our flight !" Adam yelled once more as we all appeared at the doorway with out bags . Everything was cleaned and locked up , the alarm was about to be set . All of our food was practically gone because it will be expired when we get back. My room was half packed because some things are getting shipped to Adam's house in Australia . We have been working on decorating my room over there through phone and online . So far it's under complete remodeling . I'll tell you more about it later though .

***********

"Who am I sitting with Adam?" I peered through the window inside the airport , I can see the plane we are riding and it's a simple one .

"I figured you'd like to be between Luke and Michael . I'll be three rows down because I do not want to be there if you guys make too much noise and the flight attendant has to ask you guys to quiet down a lot . Calum and Ashton are one row in front ." He explained and then our flight was called to board.

Australia , I'm coming for you ; On The Road Again Tour , I'm coming for you.

********

Hello , I hope you enjoyed this :)
Maybe it's short I can't really tell but wooooooo Australia !

Prepare for liana ( duke ) moments!
Then Ashton & someone else !!!!!!!