Chapter 32

Ashton's Pov :

On our way to Australia , I had fourteen hours to think to myself .. So I really messed up with Diana , she's a great girl and deserves the best . And the best is for me not to hurt her anymore and let her be happy with Luke . Once we land I'm going to talk to her , and I know it will be tough because she really doesn't like me as much but she needs to hear what I have to say.

*******

Michael's Pov :

The landing was a heart-racing moment , as I ran to get my luggage and see my beautiful home town I saw the big crowd of fans waiting for us. I smiled waving , getting screams and cries in response . I grabbed my luggages but while walking over to say hi to some fans I dropped my bags . Shockingly pushing through the crowd was one girl I never expected to be here ...

"Nikki ..."

*********
Diana's Pov :

"Hi Diana , how was the flight?" A taller girl asked me , dressed in all American Apparel.

"Good thank you ," I responded enjoying the politeness I was receiving from the boys' fans. Luke walked to me with our bags , I grabbed some and we walked out . "Ready to see my beautiful home town?" He whispered kissing my forehead. "More than you can imagine." And with that I rushed out to the cab placing my bags into the trunk .

"I'm so excited!"

**********
Adam's Pov :

Being home , at my actually home made me feel safe .. These past few months have been scary and exciting . I'm nervous for my family to meet Diana , I hope they accept her and my decision to adopt her.. I took in a deep breath smelling the ocean and feeling the cloudy Australian day we made our way to my house.

******
Calum's Pov :

I was excited to be here , the thought of touring made me feel all nervous inside ( the good kind ) . I wanted to see my
fans and hear them sing the new music we had . It was just such a beautiful moment , I can't wait to see my mom and sister ... My dad too but mainly the girls .

****
Luke's Pov :
Can't wait to plan a whole date with Diana out here , we're going to explore the city . Can't wait to have her small self stand next to my giant brothers ( compared to her , they are giants ). All I have on my mind is Diana , Diana , Diana , home , and family . The usual .

********

Lmao sorry it's sorta their thoughts while getting off the plane and arriving in Sydney ... Needed to give ya somethin .

Anyone curious about the Michael Pov??? Lol I put myself in this book heyyyyyyy

So 3 more chapters ,.. Then an epilogue . Thinking about writing a book for Nikki aka me af and Michael's story bc there is a story ;)))) any guesses ?????

Chapter 33 contains : DATE AROUND THE CITY *pink sparkly heart emojis*