Chapter 18

** Quick a/n : i don't live in Florida so please forgive me that I literally have zero knowledge of amusement parks out there . So I'm using one of the ones I know . **

We just drove and drove as I mumbled the lyrics to the music playing on the radio. It's been two hours , I need to pee really badly. Luke fell asleep next to me , Michael was listening to music staring out the window. Ashton was driving , while Calum rode front seat .

Yes , Ashton knows how to drive . He didn't mind to tell us a week ago when we went around town in taxis .

Time has been going by really slowly for Adam to come home . We talked on the phone last night . It was 12 am for me and 7 am for him . Anyways , he talked about when he gets back we're going out to dinner , and we're going to sit around all day eating junk together .

I'm really excited , it seems like an attempt to get to know each other better . Who knows maybe Adam will adopt me if it goes well!

*****

After another 45 minutes of holding in my pee we finally got to where Ashton was taking us . It was a 'surprise ' all he said was there is going to be a lot of walking but we weren't going hiking .

Ashton put the car in park and turned the engine off. "We're here guys", he smiled turning back. All he stared at was one girl awkwardly in the middle of two teenage boys snoring their life away. He chuckled shaking his head at me as he yelled , "Get up guys . C'mon we're here now". I lightly shook them to help them get up faster . "Oh hey we're at Six Flags , fuck yeah" Michael smiled . Luke finally lifted his head off of my lap , yes lap . I didn't mind he was asleep he didn't know what he was doing . I stared at him as he yawned , still tired from his mouth . He wiped the left corner of his mouth looking at me he said , "Sorry " and then diverted his eyes to my thighs . I looked down and there it was a little puddle of Luke Hemmings' drool . I frowned , laughing not minding it , but being totally disgusted . Wow , weird way to start off this adventure.

After 10 minutes of discussing how this was going to work out , we finally got off the car.

Ashton put on his Ray Bans , he was wearing a grey bandana . And a plain white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up . Let me just tell you he looked hot .

Calum wore a shirt with a coffin on it , and some other stuff . I really don't know how to describe .

Luke , he wore a - uhm I want to say tank top . Is that the right word? I don't know sometimes I feel like I'm blonde . Anyways but the shirt has two wishbones , on it one upright the other one upside down.

Michael , he just wore a black shirt with of course his black skinnies.

Oh! His hair has been dyed , it's currently black and red . I really like it , it works with him . He looks hot too.

That was your current update on what 5SOS were wearing ! Stay tuned for , what are they eating for lunch. *creepy newscaster smile* I'm so weird , I need some friends.

We walked in , seeing Ashton had already gotten us tickets before we came. Doing what we discussed I stood next to Ashton , while Michael and Luke stood with each other , and Calum - get this , stood with Kat! Yeah, she was invited , she's pretty cool . Her and I text each other a lot now , we get along really well. Weird right ?

I looked down at the floor , then up to my thigh . Seeing a faded dark mark , I shook my head, laughing to myself about how it got there. I'm surprised I didn't notice he was drooling .

We parted our ways now . I grabbed a map from a stand outside a store and I looked to see what I wanted to try out .

*by the way , yes I did pee . Too much? Sorry!*