Epilogue

And for one last time ....

Diana's Pov -

Adam and I stood in the court 9 months ago , we flew to America immediately from the tour .

That's where they gave Adam the approval . We signed papers and that's when it became official , I am Adam's daughter . Grandma Jane was with us and I hugged her for a very long time . It was great we ate dinner and headed straight back to Aus. We celebrated even more there . It was great to be apart of his family .

*******

"Dad I'm going out to find the boys!" I yelled and my dad immediately turned toward me and smiled . I saw the tears , in his eyes as he heard correctly , I finally called him dad. After almost a year I finally did .

"Okay ," he smiled getting up and giving me a big hug.

"Hey guys ," I laughed seeing them in the game room , almost identical to the one back in Florida .

"Diana hey ," they all smiled and I walked over to Luke giving him a kiss.

"Gross . Get a room ," Michael laughed holding onto his girlfriend , yup Nikki and him are dating . He decided that not getting back with her would make him just as sad as he was before he left almost a year ago.

Now Ashton and Calum mocked us by giving each other cheek kisses and giggling in girly tone.

"We don't giggle like that." Nikki laughed and Michael put his head on her shoulder.

"Whatever you get the point ," Calum and Ashton laughed walking upstairs .

"They need girlfriends." Luke scowled at them , Michael agreed.

"I think they're happy right now without one , so leave them alone ." I looked at Luke and he put his hands up.

"I agree with Diana." Nikki smiled giving me a high five .

"Nikki you can't agree with Diana , you have to agree with me ." Michael pouted getting a bit of a long kiss from her.

"AWKWARD OKAY BYE." I ran off and Luke chased after me , he caught me by my waist and turned me around giving me a long kiss too just like Nikki had to Michael .

"GROSS GUYS CMON."

"Now we're even." Luke smirked grabbing my hand as we walked upstairs together .

"Oh and try not to have sex down here again please ," I called behind me and laughed with Luke . You can hear Nikki smacking Michael asking if he told us .

-

"Alright ready? 1 2 3"

"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you . Happy birthday dear Diana , happy birthday to you. Woo!!! Make a wish!" Everyone sang to me me and I blew out the candles . I have everything I could ever need.

"Thanks for coming everyone ," I said and cut the cake into multiple pieces with my grandma's help . She lets me call her grandma now , dropped the Jane . She felt like it was just too weird seeing she's my only grandma . Grandma kissed my cheek and told me I was a great gift handing me a small box. It was a car , I can drive now . I have a car bye I'm happy !

********
This was my story , and I hope you enjoyed it . I'm Diana Rose Wilkinson , and metaphorically I was adopted by 5sos I gained Calum as a wonderful brother, Michael as the bestest best friend , Luke a great boyfriend , and Ashton as an awesome  friend ... Oh and a dad.

Considering Adam as my dad is something different and strange ... To you guys but honestly he's teaching me so much about life and here we are father and daughter.

-
Last words from
Luke :
We might not be together forever , who knows maybe we will .. But for now let's enjoy our little adventure. I love Diana :-)

Michael :
Diana is cool . Nikki is better .

Ashton :
Never felt better to be friends with Diana and watch her be happy. I may have a girlfriend now , but ya know ... Shh

Calum :
Hi , I'm Calum and I play the bass in the band . And sometimes Diana tours with my band . She took my boyfriend Luke Hemmings , what about cake HUH LUKE HUH?!!!

Adam :
I love my daughter and I will give her all she deserves in life .

*********
MY THANKS : PLEASE READ

Crappy ending but hey , it's over don't cry . I'm crying now , I have been working on the book for too long . I started it September 2013! Wow ! 2 years and only 35 chapters ? I know I know .

Anyways , I'd like to thank all of my readers , much love out to you guys for staying with me .

This isn't a popular book , may never be. I just hope you liked it .

Thank you , thank you a billion times thank you so much .

Please leave a comment and vote , for the last time ... I'm Nikki and this was my story ; 5sos adopted me :')

Question :
How are you guys feeling about the ending ??