Chapter 22

( READ END NOTE ITS SUPER IMPORTANT )

Ashton's POV :

"Yes , I am , well was , continuing the dare but please Diana believe me when I say I do have feelings for you. I have the strongest feelings for you , and I was going to confess some day about this . Anyways just , I had already planned to stop doing the dare. I like you a lot , I practically love you . Yes at some point in the beginning I didn't want to do this , but I did and I don't regret it . I don't regret it because I ended having a great person in my life , getting to know her was amazing. "

I was silently killing myself , how could I have let myself to do such a thing?

"And then I started falling for you , because you're such a great person . Diana , you're like perfect . I don't know ho- " I was cut off , a pair of lips had been touching mine.

Holy crap what do I do? I kiss back?? OF COURSE I DO ASHTON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

We kissed for a short time , but let me just tell you .... Diana has some soft lips . Sorry not sorry , oops.

"Ashton , it's fine with me what you did ... Not really , it was very wrong of you but I'll get over it . I just need you to give me time okay ..?" Diana whispered.

"Okay ," I smiled , standing up I held out a hand to help Diana.

"Thank you , home please?" She sweetly smiled .

"No no please , I have one more thing planned .."I frowned , giving her puppy dog eyes .

"Ugh , fine . But if I fall asleep on the way and you wake me up prepare to be eaten alive ." She rolled her eyes laughing , as she walked back to the car.

*****

"Taa daa ," I smiled , turning the car off.

"This is an empty sand car lot , Ashton what the hell?" Diana got off the car walking a bit forward .

"It looks like that! Buuut..... DAN NOW!" I yelled , smirking at the lady in front of me.

"Whoa... All this for me..?" She took a look around with her mouth agape .

So I planned a romantic movie date with Diana , it's in an old abandoned , sorta ( but still in good condition ) movie drive in.

I had my friend , Dan , who owns it set it all up for us . Around us were twinkling Christmas lights , making it more romantic .

"I picked a movie I hope you don't mind my cheesiness" I smiled grabbing our blankets and setting them in the back of the car. I put the seats down making more room for us to lay down.

"Crap , pillows umm... DAN MATE DO YOU HAVE ANY PILLOWS?" I yelled across to Dan who was still setting the movie up .

"DUH" he yelled back as I heard him chuckle.

"Here you go , my girlfriend and I use 'em all the time.. They are so comfy." Dan smiled at us , and walked off as soon as we said thank you.

"Wait so what movie ?" Diana looked up at me as she started to get into the car .

"The Notebook , oops."

"That is cheesy! Awh I love it ." She cooed at me , and I think I began to blush.

"Well let's do this thing ." I laughed as the movie soon popped out on the screen ahead of us.

"Here y'all go , enjoy . If you guys need anything I'll be making out with my girlfriend inside that little building." Dan handed us some snacks while laughing.