Chapter 4

I was peacefully sleeping when someone shook me saying

"Diana , wake up we're here." His Australian accent was like the best thing to wake up to . It was Michael , his blue hair makes me want to cuddle him forever because it's so cute . I opened my eyes and got up quickly . I gave hugs to the boys saying quick thank you's and ran out of the bus. I really didn't want to stay any longer . I waved to the bus as it moved it's way down the street. Here I was Miami Beach Police Station.

I walked in , "Miss , is everything okay? It's late." The officer whose name was Reynolds. "Uhm actually no, my foster mom changed her number . My foster dad has been abusing me , and I don't know how to get back there. I completely don't want to go back there either way . Can you please help me?" I was pleading for a new home . I hated these people

"Well where were you in the first place ..?" Officer Reynolds questioned me on my whereabouts , well I can answer all truthfully.

"I was at a concert for 5 Seconds Of Summer . I went to get my picture and things signed which overall took about 3 hours. When I got out I called my foster mom , Nora , which she changed her number. I stood outside the theatre crying when Calum Hood from the band found me and I lied to him about it all. I then ran off from him when he came back after I 'left'.." I was talking normally and Officer Reynolds looked pretty interested and wrote it all down. I waited to start again. "Then the other 2 band members caught me they brought me here after I explained the truth. And here I am talking to you asking for all the help I can get so far." I was now done explaining .

"Wait here please miss." He led me to a seat in the waiting area and I impatiently sat down . I was annoyed of how I told him everything and all he did was tell me to wait what the hell.

*****

It was 10 minutes till he came back with another policeman . "M'am we would love to help , which we are . There is no way we can get you in a home or orphanage so soon. We printed out your address and some bus routes to take there. We will get you out of there soon." The other Officer spoke , I was way too angry to look at his name.

"Well gee thank you for your time and being great damn heroes you two. " I was pissed off at this and I might just run off with the little things I have. I do not want to go back there ever again. I snatched the papers out of his hands walked out of the building the bus stop was two blocks away and ran its way this late . I was walking to the corner cross-walk when I saw an older man looking at me .

I almost crapped my pants on the spot but hey, if I almost broke Calum's arm I can take this guy down. Plus we are in front of a police station WIN WIN FOR DIANA YAY. Okay I'm weird , let's walk now.

As I walked forward so did the man. I was about to cry when he held out a hand smiling and said "Hi , I'm Adam Wilkinson Manager of 5sos , are you Diana the boys are having a big fuss about?" My heart stopped beating a bit as I shook his hand.

"Tell them not to worry about me please? I'm okay . I am Diana but I'm okay just on my way home right now ." Adam gave me a sympathetic smile and said follow me . I didn't say anything I followed I really wanted to tell them to not worry about me at all.

We walked to the bus around the corner and that's when I went off.

"GUYS! Don't mean to come off bitchy but I'm okay and you guys are busy people. I'm on my way home right now please stop worrying okay!? I'm fine." I yelled at them all. I didn't mean to but I did . They needed to back off right now , I hate sympathy all 100% of it! They all looked upset and shocked at how I yelled at them for caring . But Michael said something "We care for someone who truly understands what we feel. And you meant something special to us when you apologized for being the last one when we were tired."

It was true I was sorry, ugh. I'm just an ordinary fan , of course being more is good but not right now I'm getting sympathy.

"Thank you so much for caring , it means a lot . I'm sorry for yelling at you but I hate that whole sympathy crap so stop it please. " . They all apologized for being sympathetic and I smiled because they did . "Excuse me now , I have a bus to catch at 2:47" I smiled and started walking out when Ashton pulled my back by my wrist I turned to him confused .

"Let us take you there please?"

"No .No .No .Nope. You have done enough , I'm sorry but no it's okay thank you".

"Diana pleaseeee!!" Luke pouted and I gave in . Luke pulled me onto his lap and I sat there awkwardly laughing at how I was sitting . The others stared at us weird and I was getting embarrassed . We stopped at the stop light when I remembered I couldn't let them take me home . I turned to the other three and said "Guys I'm not worth it , c'mon just drop me off at the bus stop I can find my way home it's okay." They all glared at me . I think I offended them? No? I don't know .

Calum called a 'band meeting' in the back your bus room. Adam and the others got up and walked there I was now off of Luke's lap. The driver was still driving and I was now lonely on the sofa again.

Before I knew it Ashton walked out of the room and up to the driver . He whispered something in his ear and that driver nodded . Ashton walked back to the back room and shut the door once more. After a good few minutes they all walked out with smirks on their faces .

"What are you guys up to?" I questioned them all , including their manager he was involved in their plan somehow too.

"Oh you know stuff" Michael evilly grinned at me . I raised an eyebrow but brushed it off I laid down hoping to get home soon . I fell asleep once more, yippie .

********

I was once again awoken by Michael , and I smacked his arm away so he would no longer shake me . He chuckled at my sudden movement and whispered "You're saved" .

I got up to see what he meant. He led me outside to where we were once again at a police station. Just not the one where they dared to send me back to my hell home. I followed him inside where Adam was talking with some policemen signing a few papers. I was honestly confused , but I understood when an officer came up to explain to me. The boys and Adam surrounded me while the officer whose name was Officer Jay. "Diana right?" she spoke with a smile on her face. "That's me " I was waiting for my explanation here it is.

"Well you are currently under Adam's care till we find you a better home . I'm sorry you couldn't explain to us , but they explained your situation very well. You are one tough girl , we will get you a home as soon as possible Diana " she was happy now that she explained it all. Oh my gosh, he took me into his care what do I do? I couldn't do anything I don't want to . I mean I do but no I couldn't not this way I hardly knew him. I was shocked and upset that they couldn't just take me home.

I walked out of the police station angry for an odd reason . I ran again , I don't know why I keep running from them when all they do is care. I haven't been anything but rude to them about this all . They are too nice , their lives are too full I cannot let them do this for me . So here I am again running and running . With 5 guys running far behind me seeing I got a very long head start . I made a quick turn into a park with a bunch of trees surrounding . Little did I know I was at a bad entrance way. I slipped on mud running down the hill and rolled hitting my head on a tree stump finally stopping . My hand flew to my head and sure enough blood was coming out. Well I'm dying tonight , glad this worked out well.

THE ENDING SENTENCE IS SO DRAMATIC , OH FETUS WRITING ME