Chapter 6

tHIS SO UNCOMFORTABLE TO ME NOW THAT I READ IT AH DONT LAUGH YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE

1 Week Later

It has been a week living with Adam . It's been nice , quiet mostly . I am usually in my room on my new laptop on Twitter tweeting stupid stuff. I'm really antisocial .

Today the 5sos boys are coming over to hang out while Adam goes to some sort of meeting. It's pretty hot outside so I decided to change to go swimming . We have an underground pool that's big, it's about 7 feet deep to about 4 feet . The pool has top tiles of little animated whales and dolphins. I hadn't swam in it yet because I didn't have a bikini , but yesterday I went shopping with Adam and he allowed me to get some. I just got simple black bottoms and a tribal black & white top that ties around my neck. I quickly showered and then shaved my legs . I grabbed my sandals , radio , iPod and towel heading for outside .

I set the radio on the table outside and put my music on shuffle. The first song that came on was Miley Cyrus We Can't Stop. I laughed but danced setting my towel down on the floor putting my white shades on laying down to tan a bit.

I heard some commotion coming from inside but brushed it off . I walked over to the pool sat on the edge and dangled my feet in . The water was refreshingly cold , not too cold ; just about warm . I sat there kicking my feet in the water mumbling to Teenage Dirtbag Cover by One Direction . As I sang I felt strong arms lift me up , throw me over their shoulders and jump into the pool with me . As I came back up to the surface I looked to see who it was , it was Ashton. All the boys were laughing and I gave them all dirty looks but then laughed it off . I began to swim around the pool while the boys talked amongst themselves . I got hit in the face with a beach ball , once again the boys laughed their butts off.

I scowled at them , but got out to slide down the water slide . Yes there's a slide attached to the pool, exciting! I ran to it and sat down but before I could let myself slide down I was pushed , I screamed but laughed because it was indeed funny. When I surfaced I saw Michael on the slide laughing at me. I whispered to Ashton "Hey Ash ? " "Yes Diana?" He smiled his dimples showing . Oh god too cute. "Let's ambush them. There's pool supplies in the back shed " I asked him but more likely told him. "Okay let's say you are leading me to the bathroom?" He laughed at the thought but shortly agreed. I swam to the stairs to properly get out of the pool. Ashton just climbed out. Of course while walking away we got questioned by the other 3

"I'm going to go show him the bathroom be back in a sec." I smiled and walked away with Ashton following behind me . We walked inside but went back out by the sidedoor .

Once we were in the shed we grabbed water balloons , water guns and soak-able toss balls . We took about 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure they thought something else . Once done I slowly dragged the bucket of water balloons to the closest patch of grass by the pool the toss balls were in there as well. I ran back and Ashton gave me my water gun . The boys were out laying on the towels maybe they got bored . So even better for our plan, we laughed and ambushed them . I squirted (a/n: OH MY GOSH AWKWARD PLS SH) Calum first , he ran after me and I ran off laughing and squirting Michael . Ashton was attacking Luke like a mad man . Calum pulled me by my waist and took my gun , let me go and squirted me with water. I ran off to the bucket and threw a water balloon at him .

My luck it did pop and he got soaked . The water gun ran out of water so Calum and I decided to get Michael together . Oh gosh , together . He makes my heart flutter , oh well nothing will happen anyways .

I grabbed two water balloons Calum grabbed 4 seeing his hands are bigger than my girly ones. I ran off giggling like a weird little girl. I crept up behind Michael and threw them at him one bounced off and one flew past him. I got so embarrassed I fell to the floor laughing to create less awkwardness .

Calum made all four hits and Michael was completely soaked like Calum . Luke was drenched in water and Ashton was dry , well we know who won that war.

We all calmed our breathing from running and Luke spoke up."That's what took you guys so long , I thought you guys were having sex" he said seriously . I couldn't help but burst into laughter

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't be laughing , but no we were just planning to attack you guys " I finally said after I controlled my laughing . By then we all laughed at the idea but it seemed a bit awkward between Ashton and I .

*****

Once we dried off we walked in and ordered some Pizza Hut . As the other boys went to watch tv I stood in the kitchen since I actually don't really talk to them. As I sat there on the high stool thinking about what my life would have been like when someone came in.

"Diana aren't you coming to watch tv with us?" Luke smiled , he doesn't normally talk to me . I think I'm fan girling . No I can't , not now, I nodded and walked with him to the living room . He sat down and patted the empty space next to him . I gladly sat down and watched tv . We only watched the first 15 minutes of Ridiculousness when the doorbell went off . I ran to get answer the door , I quickly paid so the boys wouldn't and walked back in .

"Hey! We were supposed to pay not you" Calum pouted .

"Oops ?" I giggled . Eww how girly a giggle , I'm not girly really it kind of frightens me to be like that.

It was only 3:46pm and Adam isn't supposed to be back for another 5 hours ugh what a drag. I took another bite of my pizza slice . We ate in silence devouring our food . When we were all finished we went back to watch tv . We laughed and made a few jokes , I was still sitting next to Luke . I know I said Calum gives me butterflies but so does Luke , they all do. I sound like a whore , oh gosh .

I do , but I mean I liked them all from pictures they made my heart flutter all of them . And now in person my body goes crazy for each one . I think Luke has given me the biggest feelings so far . After we ate we went to go watch tv once again, time passed faster . It was only 7:02 but I got tired of just watching tv and the boys were running around the house except Luke . I had gotten a blanket a while ago since I do not know how to turn off the auto air conditioning . So we were both under one together , as I got more tired I got less interested in the movie, Warm Bodies , we were watching .

I laid my head down on Luke's shoulder as my eyes got heavier . He pulled my closer by my waist I snuggled into his chest . I listened to his heart beat and then began to talk .

"Luke why don't you talk to me a lot ?" I was curious , don't judge me .

"I don't know actually , I guess I'm always like this " he admitted to me , his accent sounding so good right now it was the only thing keeping me awake so far .

"Well let's talk , what's your favorite candy?" Luke asked me ,

"Oh!! Easy! It's M&Ms " I was for sure on M&Ms chocolate is so good.

"Nice choice , mine is Recess Pieces " he chuckled and played with a strand of my now dry hair . We got to know each other more , before I knew it Adam walked into the door .

"Hello" he smiled at us laying on the couch I sat up "Hi Adam , how was the meeting?" I asked being nice . "Tiring I'm going to shower and then sleep is that okay?" He questions of course it was I'm not his owner .

"Yes! You need rest go!" I shooed him off he said a goodnight and walked up the stairs. I snuggled back up into Luke and we decided to watch Mama .

I was scared , I never seen it before . The music sounded so scary , oh gosh bad idea abort mission. I repeat abort! I jumped as I saw the figure of the little girl. Luke just laughed at me . If you were wondering the other boys were in the game room you can hear them shouting . I brought the blanket up to my eyes thinking a scary part would show but I was wrong . Again I thought a scary part but this time I hid behind Luke . He whispered to me "Mama" real softly . I jumped and sort of screamed a little frightened . He burst into laughter . "Haha very funny Luke" I said sarcastically , "it really was" he spoke between laughs. Okay it was funny .