Chapter 12

Ashton's POV :

Today is the day of the party and the boys and I are setting up . Diana is really serious about not taking part in this all . She's currently laying on the couch watching tv . The boys and I promised no alcohol but we lied . We're having some friends "randomly" bring it . I was pretty excited for this , it's currently 7pm . Our party starts at 8:30 an hour or so till then. Michael was setting up the snacks: chips , soda , candy anything we saw we bought it . Calum is helping the dj with song selections . Luke is securing the rooms blocking off the entrances , locking the doors . And me ? I'm supervising them ha. I chuckled to myself as Diana walked into the kitchen . "Hi Diana . " I smiled , "Ashton" is all I got in return with a little head nod . I walked out to the backyard checking on the music choices . "What songs 'ya pick Cal?" I questioned . "Some dance-y pop , erm I put in Hot Chelle Rae , Neon Trees , 5SOS.." He was thinking of more but I interrupted "You put us?" I started laughing my outrageous laugh . "Yes " he joined in on laughing . "What else ?" I asked after our laughs ."Erm Katy Perry , Ariana Grande , Icona Pop , Fun. , All Time Low I can go on but I'm awfully lazy to ." Calum whined. "Fine those are good " I walked off laughing . "LUKE!?" I screamed out for the tall boy. "I'M UPSTAIRS " he called out . I walked up the stairs to find the lost child, well he's not really lost but... you know what I mean . "Ahh there you are Lucas . What are you doing ?" I asked sitting myself on the closed toilet seat."Doing my hair , about to change my clothes . Something you should be doing as well it's 8:15!" Luke was putting his hair into a little quiff shit thing I don't know Luke is weird. He is right though I should be getting ready as well . "You're right . Bye Luke " I walked off into my room across the hall. I changed into a plain black tee and folded up the sleeves up to my shoulders . Like always I put my black skinnies on . My shoes, the same ol' black shoes , I fixed my hair . I started laughing , I sound like a girl "fixing my hair" I walked out of the room seeing it's 8:23 .

The door bell rang , I walked down the stairs to see Diana opening it . "Erm come in party's out back" she spoke and I welcomed them . "Have fun I'll see you around" I winked . "Ooh Diana , aren't you looking beautiful today !" Michael came up from behind us . She had been wearing black skinnies as well , but her top said "Geek" and it partially showed her small stomach , what the fuck did I just say?. "Not so bad yourself blondie" she smiled and walked away. "Showing you're American pride there Michael ?" I questioned the boy with an American flag tee on . "Why yes , yes I am." He responded and skipped off to who knows where . More guests started arriving , and I was looking for a girl.

"Ashton! We got the beer dude" my friend Matt said. He held in his hands two 24 packs of beer . "We even got vodka and tequila for some shots " his girlfriend Jess came up to me . She showed me the large bottles and walked away to put them to use . I took a swig of a beer I grabbed . I let the strange taste settle with a few more swigs . Before I knew it I was used to the taste and on my second one . "Hello there beautiful ." I smiled walking up to an average sized brunette , that was absolutely stunning . She giggled and said hi back . "I'm Ashton ." I introduced myself and she did the same "I'm Layla ." She grinned . "Well Layla wanna dance ?" . "I'd love too"

She pulled me to the 'dance floor' which was just the cemented part of the backyard . We danced to "Love it " by Icona Pop , that is until Layla started to grind on me I decided to walk away with an excuse . "Uhh I have to go check on my friend I'll catch up with you later " and with that I sped off to find a wild Calum . He was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand eyeing someone in the distance . "Calum what are you staring at ?" I took a seat next to him . "Diana" he pointed slightly . I stared off into the direction he led and there she was talking to a guy giggling away. "What do you care Calum? She's just Diana " I spat , it came out harsh but I meant it in the most curious way . "We meet a lot of girls yes?" He spoke "Umm yeah" . "Well the first moment she walked up to us . She stood out , I noticed her when she was standing in line typing away on her phone . " he seemed hurt as he spoke ."Calum you're drunk . You'll get over it . " I assured him. "This is my first one and I've only taken a swig of it . I'm telling the truth . I like Diana " he put the emphasis on like . "Well go talk to her then , it's not like she'll get anywhere with that dick she's talking to right now . " with that I left Calum and went to take a few shots.

Calum's POV :

After Ashton left me I walked toward Diana . When she saw me coming she rolled her eyes and shooed off the guy she was talking to . "What do you want Calum ?" She sassed. "Let's talk . C'mon " I grabbed her hand and dragged her up the stairs . We entered Adam's room and I walked her straight to the balcony . I shut the two doors behind us and looked out at the view , of crazy drunk teens . "Well what did you want Calum?" Diana had quite a bit of an attitude right now . I pulled her closer by her waist and held onto her from the back. "Calum what are you doing ?" "I like you Diana . Ever since I saw you in that line I have , you stand out ." The truth was finally out . There was a silence . Diana had begun pinching herself in random places . "Diana what are you doing ?" This is not going as planned . "I'm just making sure this isn't a dream . " She smiled and I pulled her into me once more . "Calum?" She broke the peaceful yet romantic silence. She turned herself around . "Yes?" I stared into her eyes . "What up bitches!? It's Michael in da housee" Michael burst through the balcony doors with a beer in his hand . "Whoa , what's going on here ?" He questioned seeming hurt . "No no Diana not him , it's supposed to be me . At least for one night . " he smirked obviously drunk . "Uhh no" She backed herself into me frightened a bit . "But remember you still owe me that kiss ! Kiss me Diana !!! Now!!" He shouted getting closer to her . "Michael back off you're drunk leave her alone ." I pushed him back , he pushed back as well . "Don't push me Calum . Oh and Diana you're making a big mistake I'd take the offer while you have it " Michael evilly grinned and walked away .

"Are you okay?" I asked "Yeah just bad memories with drunk people . Yay!" She sarcastically exclaimed . "Now where were we ?" I asked smiling ."Ohh yeah . Calum?" She whispered . "Yes?" .." I like you too . Just I don't know how or in what way I like you . I'm sorry ." She backed away and before I knew it she was out of sight and I was left alone with only my thoughts . 'Just I don't know how or in what way' , what the hell does that mean? I groaned and made my way downstairs . This is going to be a long night , and a long remaining two weeks .

I walked into the kitchen to see Luke taking three shots . "Whoa there Luke , wanna slow down a bit?" I asked , those shots were definitely not his first few . "No! I'm going at a right pace . " he picked up a beer bottle and popped it open taking a long swig of it. "Well then you have fun with your hangover in the morning . " I walked off and into the living room . "Hi there cutie . " a cute girl with purple dyed ends walked up to me . "Well hello there " I smiled "..What's your name?" She said in a flirtatious voice . "Its Calum , and yours ?" "Kat , with a K" she winked and continued . "Well Calum do you wanna have some fun tonight ?" She asked in a seductive voice . "Hell yeah I do " I exclaimed . "Well c'mon " she grabbed my hand and led me to a room . "They're locked Kat." I pouted . "Not for long . " she took a pin from her hair and began wiggling it into the door's lock. It opened and she led me inside closing and locking the door behind us .

Diana's POV :

After I walked out on Calum so many thoughts ran through my head . I took a seat on the couch , I sipped my soda and began thinking and looking around. A few minutes after looking around I saw Calum walk into the living room. Within moments a girl walked up to him . I watched intently as they talked , before I knew it they were headed down the hallway . I followed close behind making sure not to be seen . The mysterious girl unlocked the door with her hair pin and pulled Calum in. This all seems clichè , yes. But is that stopping me? No. I have to get Calum before he does something he'll regret or if I don't I'll regret not getting him from him making a mistake . I marched myself down the hallway pushing past the drunk teens . I found the right door and knocked on it as loud as I can . Her little party is over as of the moment they open this door .

C: whoa intense?Maybe .? Idk.